Calgary and the mask bylaw

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never worn a mask. I go to the dentist, the doctor, anywhere I want pretty much. If they respectfully deny me service I respectfully go somewhere else with my money no problem. Som places sometimes asked me to wait outside and they bring me my ch!t hand-delivered like I’m special. Or I wait outside till my dentist is ready to see me and they phone me and I walk in directly to the chair no mask required Most businesses have read the bylaws and in the bylaws it says you don’t have to wear a mask if you identify as someone who’s exempt. Now that everyone’s vaccinating for me to be safe I just tell everyone I’m vaccinated and they welcome in with open arms. As far as Masks go, I’m in trades I wear respirators for painting and spraying lacquer’s all the time. But wearing a PANTY mask just so I can have the pleasure of buying groceries ain’t happening. Soon as I put it on I feel like I’m being bullied my face turns red and fight or flight kicks in. I can’t do it. I literally cannot wear a mask unless it is required by me my choice.
That is one of the advantages to living in a smaller community vs Edmonton or Calgary.

Not many care about mask mandates here in Sylvan.

I dont go into Walmart, but ive heard even they dont enforce the mask thing in Sylvan Lake.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edm and Calgary will probably try to keep the masks as FU to Kenny. The "Unintelligent Vagina" Notley will be on the news criticizing Kenny as she does at every decision that's made. I would like to see her on the back of a milk carton!

So true ! Good post

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually get everything I need from spuce grove, nobody has ever asked me to wear a face diaper. Only one timmys in edmonton denied me sevice so I just laughed and went to another. No one has to wear them so everyone please stop

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually get everything I need from spuce grove, nobody has ever asked me to wear a face diaper. Only one timmys in edmonton denied me sevice so I just laughed and went to another. No one has to wear them so everyone please stop
Did you go through the drive thru the 2nd time?:rolling:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never worn a mask. I go to the dentist, the doctor, anywhere I want pretty much. If they respectfully deny me service I respectfully go somewhere else with my money no problem. Som places sometimes asked me to wait outside and they bring me my ch!t hand-delivered like I’m special. Or I wait outside till my dentist is ready to see me and they phone me and I walk in directly to the chair no mask required Most businesses have read the bylaws and in the bylaws it says you don’t have to wear a mask if you identify as someone who’s exempt. Now that everyone’s vaccinating for me to be safe I just tell everyone I’m vaccinated and they welcome in with open arms. As far as Masks go, I’m in trades I wear respirators for painting and spraying lacquer’s all the time. But wearing a PANTY mask just so I can have the pleasure of buying groceries ain’t happening. Soon as I put it on I feel like I’m being bullied my face turns red and fight or flight kicks in. I can’t do it. I literally cannot wear a mask unless it is required by me my choice.
If you’re not vaccinated you should have the balls to admit it to whomever you do business with. Let them decide if they want to do business with you.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brooks has been pretty mask free the whole time. Everywhere has a mask required sign but no ones making you wear them. Especially now it’s just a joke
I saw that Monday. I had to stop at Canadian Tire and saw lots of peeps inside not wearing masks. The staff all were but prolly half the customers did?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you’re not vaccinated you should have the balls to admit it to whomever you do business with. Let them decide if they want to do business with you.
Anyone under 65 and healthy does not need to vaccinate. That’s a fact. Me. Well I’m 50 and fit as f;$k. As far as balls go trust me I’m the only one out there in Edmonton not wearing a mask ever. No exceptions, no worry about my balls. I’ll dig my heels in the face of anyone steps to me for lack of a panty mask on my face. I’m not being difficult for fun. These are my actual cold hard beliefs and I’m willing to die for them. I also have balls enough to tell any idiot who believes Covid’s real you’re a idiot. Including my own Family. What the world is living through today has not one thing. I repeat not one thing to do with the health of the human race or a virus.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get vaccinated or not , i Don’t care either way. The whole premise of your rant is certainly your choice , and was all fine till you said sometimes you wimp out and lie about being vaccinated. You want people to respect your choice to not mask or Vax , but you won’t respect their choice to demand masks or vax ?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get vaccinated or not , i Don’t care either way. The whole premise of your rant is certainly your choice , and was all fine till you said sometimes you wimp out and lie about being vaccinated. You want people to respect your choice to not mask or Vax , but you won’t respect their choice to demand masks or vax ?
I hear ya. Point taken. But these last 4-6 weeks has been mask crazy. Now the pandemics over everywhere I go female and male Karen’s want me to wear a mask. Been harassed more in the last two months than the entire so called pandemic. So rather than end up on YouTube scrapping a customer at Lowe’s i just say I’m vaccinated and keep going. Of course if someone were to get across my personal line I will gladly fill all their desires and lose my ch!t
I’m a good man, honest to a fault and a hard-working mothertrucker , I just wanna be left alone and everyone around me to be happy and healthy. I’m so sick of being anxious going out simply because you can see my smile

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d lay money on it it dip chit Nenshi in YYC and numb nuts Iveson in YEG will have their citizens with masks to Xmas if they got their way.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone under 65 and healthy does not need to vaccinate. That’s a fact. Me. Well I’m 50 and fit as f;$k. As far as balls go trust me I’m the only one out there in Edmonton not wearing a mask ever. No exceptions, no worry about my balls. I’ll dig my heels in the face of anyone steps to me for lack of a panty mask on my face. I’m not being difficult for fun. These are my actual cold hard beliefs and I’m willing to die for them. I also have balls enough to tell any idiot who believes Covid’s real you’re a idiot. Including my own Family. What the world is living through today has not one thing. I repeat not one thing to do with the health of the human race or a virus.
I respectfully disagree with you Drew. I have the balls to say Covid is real. Look what it's done to society. Is the virus as deadly as the media and the government make it out to be? I highly doubt it. But what the government and the media have made it to be, is, in my opinion far more deadly than the virus it's self . Sure it has killed the weak but so has the common flue. But what our government and the media has done is far more damaging than the virus. It has divided us into two groups, the believers of the government and the doubters of the government. In our Country it has given powers to a minority government as never seen before in history. It has made big pharma get away with experimental drugs on the general population. It has taken away our freedom to travel and our freedom to show our faces in public. The sheep will follow. I myself am forced to were a mask at work because the company (sheep) says I must or not come to work. The Store owners that mandate masks in their stores are forced to mandate masks in fears of the government shutting them down. Anyone who thinks Covid isn't real is the idiot. So don't tell me Covid isn't real. It is likely more deadly a pandemic than the Spanish flue.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1624630764950.jpeg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess we will know if a few weeks.

Top Bottom