Wanted - C10 custom front seat

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for an decent upholstery place that can do leather wrapped door panels, Dash wrap and custom seats in Ab. found lots in the US on FB, but most are scams. Like to deal with someone a guy can talk to in person. would like something similar to the seat below.

Truck Seats 1.jpg

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for an decent upholstery place that can do leather wrapped door panels, Dash wrap and custom seats in Ab. found lots in the US on FB, but most are scams. Like to deal with someone a guy can talk to in person. would like something similar to the seat below.

View attachment 283787
Showtime performance edm. Good friend of mine Greg owns it. Works alone, does everything AUTO covers Sea-Doo seats, truck seats, stereos, films wraps you name it. Very reasonable price too.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy in Wetaskiwin that has a custom rod shop. If he doesn’t do it, he knows who does….
PM me if you want to know more…

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Showtime performance edm. Good friend of mine Greg owns it. Works alone, does everything AUTO covers Sea-Doo seats, truck seats, stereos, films wraps you name it. Very reasonable price too.
Awesome i will look him up.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome i will look him up.

He’s doing full 3M on my new bike today. When I dropped it off there was three Sea-Doo seats fried from the BC sun getting new covers. I can almost guarantee he would be the most reasonable price if you ever come up Edmonton Way.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He’s doing full 3M on my new bike today. When I dropped it off there was three Sea-Doo seats fried from the BC sun getting new covers. I can almost guarantee he would be the most reasonable price if you ever come up Edmonton Way.
I was about to go to Texas to check out some shops as online there are tons of scammers. So a trip to edm would be no problem.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was about to go to Texas to check out some shops as online there are tons of scammers. So a trip to edm would be no problem.
Should it happen. His name is Greg. tell him Andrew sent you. 👍🏼

Top Bottom