Brule lake????

Sanchero

Reaction score
I heard that there are two staging areas where people camp? Is this area that your showing here the staging area closer to Hinton? or the one that is further west?

Iamcatman

Reaction score
lol well that set of rules kinda suck. I have a custom buggy that I would like to take to Brule, but will cost me close to a grand to register. also, who the heck registers dirtbikes?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
lol well that set of rules kinda suck. I have a custom buggy that I would like to take to Brule, but will cost me close to a grand to register. also, who the heck registers dirtbikes?

Laws are Laws...... all off highway vehicles need to be insured and registered to be used on public lands. If you just use them on your own property you do not have to have them registered, but to take them off the property you do.

whopper809

Reaction score
Also remember that it's the law to have headlight or headlights and a tail light also. You'll be ticketed without. Also on a interesting side note we found out this past winter riding snow bikes. .... if you don't have a motorcycle license good luck getting insurance and reg on a dirt bike. Sounds crazy but that's the rules they have in place.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should come out savage to brule aug long. Throw that banshee down lol.. just sayin..

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Oh ****, I wish I could go. I just used up the Last of my holiday time just this last week. But you never know..... Maybe one day I can show you what a fast bike is all about haha just messin.

Sent from my shed.

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U may have to ahah looking to do 513 falcon long rod motor this winter And longer swinger and go to st anthonys in spring

FreckyB

Reaction score
Also remember that it's the law to have headlight or headlights and a tail light also. You'll be ticketed without. Also on a interesting side note we found out this past winter riding snow bikes. .... if you don't have a motorcycle license good luck getting insurance and reg on a dirt bike. Sounds crazy but that's the rules they have in place.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I have been registering and insuring my bikes for years at many different registry offices and no one has ever mentioned the fact I don't have my motorcycle license. I actually have never even heard of this happening before.

whopper809

Reaction score
I have been registering and insuring my bikes for years at many different registry offices and no one has ever mentioned the fact I don't have my motorcycle license. I actually have never even heard of this happening before.
Don't know what to tell ya..... except all of us riding snowbikes last winter ran into this issue. My brother in law never did get insurance or reg cause he didn't have a bike license, and we tried a few places to get around it with no luck. We tried to explain these bikes are not street legal but they said they it didn't matter.

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So were planning a trip there pretty soon but want to stay in a cabin or something along those lines, where's a good spot? Also how do i go about getting reg and insurance for a day or too? (Were From BC).

Do we need a flag? I dont realy thing EVERYONE tehre runs a sparky eather, is it that much of a deal? Gimmie all the info??? Proly bring my lifted gmc pulling a 16 foot over axle open trailer. Good to go?

Overlander mountain lodge would be a nice place to stay and there is access to the dunes a couple of minutes away from there.

Top Bottom