Bruderheim snowmobile trails

steampipe

Reaction score
I have searched but cannot find any information on the trails around Bruderheim. If somebody would tell me where to stage, what the trails are like I would appreciate it. Would like to head there on Saturday.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have searched but cannot find any information on the trails around Bruderheim. If somebody would tell me where to stage, what the trails are like I would appreciate it. Would like to head there on Saturday.
Those trails unfortunately were lost about 8 years ago now, the landowners in the area no longer wished to have the snowmobile trails going across their land and withdrew the permission.

There is no official trails in the area anymore.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look for a green sign on the east side of RR205 just south of TWP565. There’s a short access road to a nice staging area. Trails are on both sides on RR205

Cub

Reaction score
welcome aboard steam pipe! hope to have you post some pics!

steampipe

Reaction score
Look for a green sign on the east side of RR205 just south of TWP565. There’s a short access road to a nice staging area. Trails are on both sides on RR205
Thanks for taking the time to reply. One post indicates that the trails are no longer accessible and another says there are trails. Can somebody confirm? Don't want to ride where I'm no supposed to. Cheers!

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely some changes in the last couple years but I don't think its an all out DONT RIDE.... and I could be wrong, its happened.... Sil Silica owns the land where the old staging area is on TWP565 and there's clearly marked no trespassing signs on that NW corner. There's a bunch of wellsites tucked in there as well, so they plow some roads. I had my wife and son out last weekend and there was about 15 dirt bikes with studded tires in the river valley having a blast and maybe 10 quads with families out for a rip too. Hit the power line, its deep over there.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1642687627395.png

Top Bottom