BRP Sled delay for fall of 2021

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Not sure? I'm assuming any key will start it as you need a microprocessor to have a security function.
Sounds like the way its gonna be.
They told me to use my old keys as back up till security part arrives and is installed.
I got a call todau and updated on my sled.
SnoPro Ken is Da Man.
NaiLEd it!!!

They Told me the same thing u said.
Where do u get ur information.? LoL.. Ha Ha.

Wll, at least I will be riding my new one.
Not that I dont really enjoy my 2 old XM's.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the way its gonna be.
They told me to use my old keys as back up till security part arrives and is installed.
I got a call todau and updated on my sled.
SnoPro Ken is Da Man.
NaiLEd it!!!

They Told me the same thing u said.
Where do u get ur information.? LoL.. Ha Ha.

Wll, at least I will be riding my new one.
Not that I dont really enjoy my 2 old XM's.
Happy for ya bud! Enjoy that new ride!

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aside from what’s going on the world the consumer shouldn’t be held accountable to loose out in situations like this. You loose either way if your sled shows up later in season. You mile up your previous sled to assume you will sell for substantially less the following season and have to cough up more money to pay for a 2023 if that’s the route you choose to go. Be nice if at minimus BRP honours your repeat business and gives you a rebate on your next sled or parts. Most of us buy new iron every two- 4 yrs. only thing you could gain is taking advantage of a sled that shows up in feb, you it couple trips and sell it based on the demand. Which isn’t something that is good for our sledding community.

Last edited:

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stopped by my dealership yesterday, the wife’s sled is in but waiting on a gauge which has shipped to their store so she’s happy. Overheard a salesman talking to a couple about getting a 2 up sled, he told them they are sold out for the year and won’t be getting any more in. I wonder how long this shortage is going to last?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stopped by my dealership yesterday, the wife’s sled is in but waiting on a gauge which has shipped to their store so she’s happy. Overheard a salesman talking to a couple about getting a 2 up sled, he told them they are sold out for the year and won’t be getting any more in. I wonder how long this shortage is going to last?
It’s not going away. We’re ushering in green climate initiatives. But for the government to tell us the truth won’t work so instead they just short supply, raise fuel prices. insane costs. eventually nobody can afford to buy new vehicles or recreate or drive anywhere which in turn will follow along with the climate agenda. Soon we will all be sitting at home not and afford to burn fuel

Top Bottom