BRP Sled delay for fall of 2021

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meme.jpg

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im holding in all of my internet beaking until the new polaris Boost starts sending pistons to the moon. Look out then.
Will those be Ski-Doo pistons from the guys chasing HP with custom tunes to try and keep up?

jereber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh hello! Hopefully I get mine so I can avoid covid like last year and do anything I want!

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like my wife will get her sled (Summit 600R 154) and accessories this month without the gauge but the gauge will be about 2 weeks behind her sled, they also got a shipment of gauges in last week so it sounds like they are behind in manufacturing them.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rumors from Martins is January?

If you ordered a fairly standard machine Eg. Black expert turbo 165 chances are you'll receive your machine well before that. Sleds that may be late will be mostly the less frequently ordered machines......... like a Blue Summit x Turbo 154....... as an example....the one offs if you will.......

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I talked to my dealer they said that the sleds they received without gauge or DESS post still run so if you're in the boat of waiting I'd try to pick it up anyway.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no gauge should keep the mileage down lol
mine is a 850t summitx 165 all black basic as a turbo gets
told january sometime
think i'm prob gonna get my money back

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ordered a fairly standard machine Eg. Black expert turbo 165 chances are you'll receive your machine well before that. Sleds that may be late will be mostly the less frequently ordered machines......... like a Blue Summit x Turbo 154....... as an example....the one offs if you will.......
well im hosed then! blue summit x in a 165 turbo! i had to get the blue one! haha

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I talked to my dealer they said that the sleds they received without gauge or DESS post still run so if you're in the boat of waiting I'd try to pick it up anyway.
They might run but you can't ride them can you without a DESS key?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They might run but you can't ride them can you without a DESS key?
I believe they are adding a cheater harness to make the DESS key work like a regular tether until more chips arrive

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe they are adding a cheater harness to make the DESS key work like a regular tether until more chips arrive
I'm a bit surprised that they would be ok with running them with no gauges, no way to monitor engine temp until it's too late. Are they going to add a cheater harness to the gauge connector too?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised that they would be ok with running them with no gauges, no way to monitor engine temp until it's too late. Are they going to add a cheater harness to the gauge connector too?
Haven't heard anything about running them with out a gauge? They will be putting 2017 gauges on some to get guys on the snow for sure.

Top Bottom