BRP Sled delay for fall of 2021

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will be good for new and used again like last year. Short supply always increases demand

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polaris had a shock shortage on lots of their 2021 models and I'm thinking they will have issues for the 2022 models

It seems so less of an issue when you can say "BRP won't be the only ones" Yes it happened to Polaris when they didn't see it coming. Now all manufacturers are aware of the supply crunch and good on BRP for ringing the alarm bell early. Nothing worse than a last minute surprise that you will be sitting out for the season.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what other delays are going to come from the just-in-time manufacturing process? BRP is looking at the chips right now because everyone is, I wonder what else is going to come up in the supply chain that they haven't yet scrutinized?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saw on another forum that some of the new Polaris Matryx sleds have started to ship.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what other delays are going to come from the just-in-time manufacturing process? BRP is looking at the chips right now because everyone is, I wonder what else is going to come up in the supply chain that they haven't yet scrutinized?
Or what corners are gonna be cut.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Supply and demand.
Used sleds will stay expensive if new orders are behind.
Just my thoughts
Used sxs’s and quad prices are high

Hi Line Polaris told me some parts are hard to get.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are still carbs aren’t they? No computer chips lol
Coal burners I believe. ;) Reality is something will go wrong for Polaris this year I am sure. They just bit off a lot this year. So many upgrades, models, turbo, new gauge, new brake, new bodywork, new cooling system, new drivers, re-designed track, new clutch, new computer, new flash, new tunnel etc. All during a world-wide pandemic when the supply chains are crushed.

Last edited:

H-D

Reaction score
Glad I didn't sell mine yet, I think I'll wait until break-in is done on the snow check...

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im thinking people want to ride, and will ride what ever they can get their hands on. There will likely be "Those Guys" who will not ride unless they can have a brand new sled with the latest wrap and ski color choice. But they will not be able to get to the hills, as they are waiting for their new $130,000.00 truck to arrive.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all the going's on in the world the Mexican's must of decided to extend Fiesta time at the Acme BRP plant.
With the Quebecois and German blockheads using them as cheap labor, good on them.
Now that should help take their current 43% dumpster reliability standings up a bit higher.
What can you expect when Acmes CEO is Wile E Coyote.....its just going to "F up" anyways LOL.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone hear anything more about this delay, is it a thing or no?

Top Bottom