BRP delay

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are regular snowchecks, and “spring only” snow checks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to know the 200 isnt goin up in price... Hoping to find a yellow rocket somewhere this winter for the boy... 6K is already ridiculous....

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called my dealer this morning to try and get a refund. Says BRP’s computers have been down since yesterday. Anyone wants a 175 turbo let me know before it’s too late.$26354.00 OTD

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called my dealer this morning to try and get a refund. Says BRP’s computers have been down since yesterday. Anyone wants a 175 turbo let me know before it’s too late.$26354.00 OTD

Going for a new cat instead???

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I've always ordered my sp models in the spring to get the benefit of 4/3 years warranty!
Good to know. I don’t think electric starter in leu of the Shot is the worst news in the world. Aside from the weight, I like having a battery on my sled. Was good for the night light when having a sodi-pop after hrs waiting on the groomer. 😎

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to know the 200 isnt goin up in price... Hoping to find a yellow rocket somewhere this winter for the boy... 6K is already ridiculous....
Yeah but they come in blue and green too

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F29D6087-6285-4BD7-A274-7C75F0D2BAC7.png

Talked to my dealer and says my sled is coming in November and his dealer rep has no idea that there is delays. What to believe?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
View attachment 259256
Talked to my dealer and says my sled is coming in November and his dealer rep has no idea that there is delays. What to believe?
I'd be asking them if you don't have it by December 1 what are your options. I haven't got one snowchecked but I know I'd be very concerned about when I'd see my machine with all that's going down in the world of BRP right now.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year I was told they will give you your deposit back when the unit sells if you don't take the unit. I don't know if that's common policy, but that's what I was told at Turple Bros when things were looking like the sled wasn't showing up till Feb. As luck would have it, I got the sled on New Years eve. All this delay propaganda is doing is driving the used prices up.

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last year I was told they will give you your deposit back when the unit sells if you don't take the unit. I don't know if that's common policy, but that's what I was told at Turple Bros when things were looking like the sled wasn't showing up till Feb. As luck would have it, I got the sled on New Years eve. All this delay propaganda is doing is driving the used prices up.
My sales guy said he would refund my $500 if i didn't take. Said he wouldn't have issue selling to someone else. Will wait and see. Still have my 17 to ride anyways. Sell it when the 23 is in more than likely

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend just received her seadoo yesterday. Gave her 2 more years of warranty for free for the delay. Computers are up but still fighting with the dealer. Customer service has been awesome so far, my dealer not so much.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend just received her seadoo yesterday. Gave her 2 more years of warranty for free for the delay. Computers are up but still fighting with the dealer. Customer service has been awesome so far, my dealer not so much.
Well I'd say that's a reasonable compromise.. that is not what our local dealer wanted to do at all, and also the reason they have a lot full of seadoos they will be keeping for the winter.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'd say that's a reasonable compromise.. that is not what our local dealer wanted to do at all, and also the reason they have a lot full of seadoos they will be keeping for the winter.

Takes the fun out of things?? Uncle just got his 2 weeks ago. Extra warranty was in a text from salesman but tried to get out of it

Top Bottom