BRP delay

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother's 2022 Tdoo has no where near the power of cousins Winder and its an easy flash to over 230hp that he has not done, still stock.
And yes I agree that doo has and is cooking belts since 2008, think innovation would have fixed that by now.....
I have a 2023 expert on order but tempted to keep the Poo for its stiff chassis and way better handling

Me thinks you're a closet drinker with double sugar.......

nah you want the 23 doo, shes rigid now. Youll like it lol

oh, and it actually has a true 180hp

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nah you want the 23 doo, shes rigid now. Youll like it lol

oh, and it actually has a true 180hp
Hmmf
So you're sayin it's still 5 less than Polaris.
Well that's not helping with the switch.
Will wobbles work when rigid???
Or is a 2017 relapse coming........
Decisions.........

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't want to break your heart but the Polaris turbo is 169 HP....Fact..
Strangely I can see and understand that "fact" coming from you.
Somehow there are different "facts" when a doo and a Poo are tested on the same independent dyno.
But since doo finished way down in SECOND PLACE that recorded occurance would be a "rumor" and not a "fact"

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't put any stock in dyno numbers. And you know Randy that I have had multiple Cats/Poos and Doos since this whole Snow and Mud site fired up; so I have no brand loyalty. But I will say that set up can swing the end result on the hill in a huge way. Get the right helix and springs in a sled; get the rpms reacting quick and holding stable with those components. Then get the suspension set up properly for the riders weight and where they prefer to be on the running boards. If you can do this and people don't believe that you haven't added any extra power it will put a bigger smile on every riders face than inflated and bragged up dyno numbers....just sayin.... I'm hoping there isn't delays on any brands. I know guys that have ordered new Boosts and guys that have ordered Gen 5's. I want to see them all out on the hills rippin' and getting tuning figured out. Saves me time testing and tuning if there is info out there when the time comes to upgrade my 2020.5 Turbo. :p

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't put any stock in dyno numbers. And you know Randy that I have had multiple Cats/Poos and Doos since this whole Snow and Mud site fired up; so I have no brand loyalty. But I will say that set up can swing the end result on the hill in a huge way. Get the right helix and springs in a sled; get the rpms reacting quick and holding stable with those components. Then get the suspension set up properly for the riders weight and where they prefer to be on the running boards. If you can do this and people don't believe that you haven't added any extra power it will put a bigger smile on every riders face than inflated and bragged up dyno numbers....just sayin.... I'm hoping there isn't delays on any brands. I know guys that have ordered new Boosts and guys that have ordered Gen 5's. I want to see them all out on the hills rippin' and getting tuning figured out. Saves me time testing and tuning if there is info out there when the time comes to upgrade my 2020.5 Turbo. :p
I certainly agree with your comments.
But sometimes I just like to crank the doo crew.

Both turbo sleds are beyond my abilities to fully use at this point in my riding days.

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't think the turbo motor could receive a starter? so I hope they still get SHOT....

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, just read that again. Curious who is ordering SP’s and Edges. I wasn’t aware you could order in season models.

Top Bottom