Bow River Jet Boating

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, great run. Be prepared for some name calling, middle finger giving, yelling, and bewildered stares when you go through Canmore. The closure is just on the west side of Canmore so you can legally boat through town. I suggest hanging a fishing rod out the back of the boat so the fishermen don't cry too loud. I would pay good money to go for rip in Slow Roll at 90mph through Canmore :giggle:.

Also been up the Kananaskis river to the wickets where they do some kayaking.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see that heading south on the Kananaskis river they run white water rafting tours. Think we may stay away from that one.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not a big lake guy but I hear you can take a powerboat on Lake Minewanka as well, If you're in the area myzel

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, great run. Be prepared for some name calling, middle finger giving, yelling, and bewildered stares when you go through Canmore. The closure is just on the west side of Canmore so you can legally boat through town. I suggest hanging a fishing rod out the back of the boat so the fishermen don't cry too loud. I would pay good money to go for rip in Slow Roll at 90mph through Canmore :giggle:.

Also been up the Kananaskis river to the wickets where they do some kayaking.
do it again! Those hippies need a wake up call now and again. Got open headers? LOL

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, need my old boat with the supercharged 502 and the lightning headers. They would definitely hear you coming. Lol

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made a trip up the bow from Ghost lake reservoir just about to horseshoe falls dam on Saturday. The bow is high now. Never ran from Seebe west to Canmore. The launch at Seebe does not look so good

Top Bottom