Boston Bruins

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is a dirty player with no moral compass. He does not seem to know the difference between right and wrong.
Players in the league don’t want to have their careers ended by a mindless goon.
Do you think licking multiple players is acceptable behavior? The type of behavior your children should emulate?
Do you think slew footing players three feet from the boards, knowing it could break a leg , is acceptable behavior ?
There is a code in professional hockey and Marchand has no clue what the boundaries are. He also does not understand that he is a role model.
I know my grandson will be taught the difference between a “ good hockey player” and a goon that intentionally tries to injure other players. All he has to do is watch him play to know the difference.
Good Luck Boston, Marchand , not so much.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is a dirty player with no moral compass. He does not seem to know the difference between right and wrong.
Players in the league don’t want to have their careers ended by a mindless goon.
Do you think licking multiple players is acceptable behavior? The type of behavior your children should emulate?
Do you think slew footing players three feet from the boards, knowing it could break a leg , is acceptable behavior ?
There is a code in professional hockey and Marchand has no clue what the boundaries are. He also does not understand that he is a role model.
I know my grandson will be taught the difference between a “ good hockey player” and a goon that intentionally tries to injure other players. All he has to do is watch him play to know the difference.
Good Luck Boston, Marchand , not so much.
I think him licking other players is weird and don't condone it and as far as him being a goon, he doesn't have the size or weight to be considered a goon. He had his first 100 point season for the Bruins this season which tells me he has focused more on helping the team win games than being a pest, pia type player. And as much as I love hockey, I didn't raise my kids to emulate any player/players. YMMV.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What video? And I didn't come here to debate about Brad Marchand, if you have a problem with him then take it up with him, personally I could care less as my children weren't brought up to emulate a hockey player or any other kind of sports star.

Anways, back to the Bruins, how about that clinic they put on the Blues on Saturday? If St Louis continues to take penalties it's going to cost them this series, and I believe they will continue to take penalties as they are a very undisciplined team.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Game 7 on Wednesday with a chance to win the Cup on home ice. Can't ask for any more than that!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats to the Blues! Now it's just Vancouver and Buffalo as the oldest franchises to never win a cup lol

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
150ce7771a3dcddb3bcc12d529103b4d.jpg

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about that Pastrnak and the Bruins? Just please, do not win the Presidents Trophy again. lol

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another good season so far but I do not want them to win the Presidents Trophy (can you say jinx) as it's no needed to win the cup. Should be another good game tonight in Edmonton.

Top Bottom