boost vs 9r

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaning out the fuel map so every single one detonates.

Components on the 23 seem like they went to whoever the lowest bidder subbed them to.

Boost seems worse than the 9r this year in general but both suffer from that POS p22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well i'm kinda glad i refused the software update on mine then. this sucks.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i'm kinda glad i refused the software update on mine then. this sucks.
As a dealer a few years back the best advice I can give is if you have a great running sled with no issues don't have the dealer give you a software upgrade. I have seen it make sleds worse and then the fight starts because you can't go back.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a dealer a few years back the best advice I can give is if you have a great running sled with no issues don't have the dealer give you a software upgrade. I have seen it make sleds worse and then the fight starts because you can't go back.
got to know an on line techy when i was at the dealership who taught me how revert back to the original flash and showed me how to blank an ecu. he was awesome. those days are long gone now. sucks!

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2024 snow check you can have a 9r boost. MSRP $29999.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aww too bad. The one part we need to finish your warranty claim is back ordered until may 18th.
I think your in the Wrong Thread, please check out "G5 Turbo 1000 km Failures" for 30 K sled. I am quite surprised the the engine has not blown up or track has not fallen apart yet............

Top Bottom