boost vs 9r

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty lame video trying to show how the new mountain sleds perform? Why would they not make a video in some real snow? Then at 5:40 they sleds are stagged to look like they are sitting in 3ft of powder. Now, before y'all start pipping off about how awesome the sleds are, I wasn't bashing the sleds. Just stating how lame the video is. Its not like there is a shortage pow in the hills for this time of year.(n)(n)(n)

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
That's a pretty lame video trying to show how the new mountain sleds perform? Why would they not make a video in some real snow? Then at 5:40 they sleds are stagged to look like they are sitting in 3ft of powder. Now, before y'all start pipping off about how awesome the sleds are, I wasn't bashing the sleds. Just stating how lame the video is. Its not like there is a shortage pow in the hills for this time of year.(n)(n)(n)
When Polaris tells them we have you booked in to view the new 9R at such and such place and time you make due with what you got is my guess.

was1

Reaction score
Seeing as the 9r is based of jack struthers 900 I sure hope they have bugs worked out of them. Rode with one and was a pia. Had to unplug the ecm I think that’s what they unplugged and pull pull pull. Wouldn’t start, not even fire. Wait some more and pull again. Usually around 30 minute wait time and would start. The other one blew up after we left. Not sure what happened but not good. So I have only rode with two of them. One wouldn’t start and the other one had a major malfunction. Hope they have these problems sorted.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing as the 9r is based of jack struthers 900 I sure hope they have bugs worked out of them. Rode with one and was a pia. Had to unplug the ecm I think that’s what they unplugged and pull pull pull. Wouldn’t start, not even fire. Wait some more and pull again. Usually around 30 minute wait time and would start. The other one blew up after we left. Not sure what happened but not good. So I have only rode with two of them. One wouldn’t start and the other one had a major malfunction. Hope they have these problems sorted.
None of my sleds have ever started with ECM unplugged either :unsure:

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the tracks still falling apart also,......... 30 K for sled and they still cant get it right...........

Top Bottom