Blue jays 2023

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Past 2 games have been GREAT to see. Pitching is spot on. When Ramano got hit today I thought HOLLY CRAP, but he seems okay. Maybe a sweep tomorrow

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Past 2 games have been GREAT to see. Pitching is spot on. When Ramano got hit today I thought HOLLY CRAP, but he seems okay. Maybe a sweep tomorrow

Just saw that, that had to hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a few great games in Anaheim
35891ff89a542d38c29e8b153bf372ab.jpg

18f893f5e4afadf25a09a72ee609feff.jpg

610bfbb0de92a1a71135d13d9700b47d.jpg

As boring as baseball is on TV an in person game is an experience ! Those stadium beers ! Glad you went homeslice !
Saw the giants vs dodges in 2014, one heck of a time !!!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As boring as baseball is on TV an in person game is an experience ! Those stadium beers ! Glad you went homeslice !
Saw the giants vs dodges in 2014, one heck of a time !!!

Thx, Ya it sure is an experience that everyone should do, we’ve been to 16 mlb ball games now. The wife wouldn’t even watch an inning on TV until I took her to a game 10 years ago. Now she’s hooked, watches more than me and knows more about the current events lol

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx, Ya it sure is an experience that everyone should do, we’ve been to 16 mlb ball games now. The wife wouldn’t even watch an inning on TV until I took her to a game 10 years ago. Now she’s hooked, watches more than me and knows more about the current events lol

That's awesome !! Good excuse to go on vacation haha. Hope you get to hit every stadium !
My biggest regret was not sliding doen the giant coca cola bottle

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome !! Good excuse to go on vacation haha. Hope you get to hit every stadium !
My biggest regret was not sliding doen the giant coca cola bottle

Lol that would of been cool to do. I bought the wife a framed map of the states with a disc full of certified dirt from every infield in the majors on the perimeter and arrows to every city it came from, she wants to go to every stadium to see the dirt in person. The gift is gonna end up putting me in the poor house , all worth it though. So far we only got 6 checked off but lots of years left to try

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about those jays yesterday. Quite a blood bath. The team actually played like a team should.
Yup , they’ve certainly been having their troubles the last week of so , maybe this’ll be the spark that they catch fire again. They’ve left so many guys on base lately it’s been criminal , plus some really dumb base running moves from a couple of the vets . I really like the additions this year if Varsho , Kiermaier and Merrifield , really seem to be fitting in well with Jays style . Hope they stay hot !

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are now 2-12 against the AL East this month.

Reminder, 5th place team in AL East cannot make the playoffs.

The Jays are currently in, let me check.... 5th place in the AL East.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are now 2-12 against the AL East this month.

Reminder, 5th place team in AL East cannot make the playoffs.

The Jays are currently in, let me check.... 5th place in the AL East.
Tied with Boston. Not sure on their head to head this year so far

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They ain’t making playoffs this year……., they got better at the plate and got more depth as far as left handed bats and fielders but their pitching didn’t get any better and their ace from last year got over hyped and now sucks the dick up. Ryu is back at best late July, and is in his last year of contract. Look for him to have a good couple months and seek money elsewhere

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will need it Im afraid. Too hot and cold to go all the way.
Ya possibly, but playing TB will be entertaining and maybe TR or Baltimore all tough competition but entertaining for sure.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will need it Im afraid. Too hot and cold to go all the way.
Baseball is a funny sport. Momentum and confidence can make or break you. Don’t like how they played the last few games. Need to have a good start or it will end quickly. Schneider was so fun to watch when he came in then the mental game kicked in. Go Jays!!!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya possibly, but playing TB will be entertaining and maybe TR or Baltimore all tough competition but entertaining for sure.

Hopefully they lose today and Houston wins, then they will play Minnesota

Top Bottom