Bikeman 900 BB

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at putting a big bore kit in my 2010 m8, just trying to get some feed back on the Bikeman 900 kit. How hard to tune? any problems with the kit? clutch set up for this big bore? If there is another kit that maybe better bang for the buck so to speak...Thanks in advance.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doesn't seem like many guys are running the bb's or they just don't chime in,,,id like to hear a little more as well, more interested in the 925 kit tho

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use Mr. Lindermans engines. N/A or Boosted the are the way to go. His 901 is a sweet setup easy to tune gobs of power and the final product IMO for the money is unsurpassed.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

BEGA

Reaction score
I use Mr. Lindermans engines. N/A or Boosted the are the way to go. His 901 is a sweet setup easy to tune gobs of power and the final product IMO for the money is unsurpassed.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS
I run his 901 BB kit with a turbo, just wondering if you have tried it without a Turbo as I have a 2010 M8 stock that I want just a little extra out of and not sure which way to go?

thanks

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doesn't seem like many guys are running the bb's or they just don't chime in,,,id like to hear a little more as well, more interested in the 925 kit tho

Are you referring to the RKtec 925 kit? the price is very similar as well as the power produced.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

Whats the price range for this 901 kit? and what other mods are needed for this kit....Pipe?, y pipe? air intake?..etc. thanks for the info.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I run his 901 BB kit with a turbo, just wondering if you have tried it without a Turbo as I have a 2010 M8 stock that I want just a little extra out of and not sure which way to go?

thanks

I know Tyler from ASE Motorsports is running a Linderman 901 Big Bore in his 2012 Cat demo..... give him a call and get his opinion 780-464-7788

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sky is the limit here guys. Depending on how much you want to spend on fuel to run this engine is the only limitation. Now if we want to talk intake and exhaust obviously the better it breathes the more power it will make. For the 2012's we have yet to see a pipe for but we do have SPI y pipes in stock, which help yes, is it as good as it could be no. Vforce reeds are a nice touch. But basically you can build the 901 and run it with stock intake and exhaust on pump fuel all day long your gains 100cc's. Basic 901 which includes head cut,cyl machined and 2 new pistons.$2800.00cdn. You will need a fuel controller and i recommend an egt.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

oly

Reaction score
Deano, if you have time to be on here you must have looked in to my sled ;)

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i running a 2010 m8 162 tune by brent his self it has twin jaws pipes,head,reeds,bdx intake,cpc clutch kit pulling 74 grams,2.5 camo track, pulls around 50 to 55 mph all day long, brent builds a 925 too, if u want to call him his number is 1-403-564-4673.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you referring to the RKtec 925 kit? the price is very similar as well as the power produced.
ya thats the one i was looking at, $2000 and a controller and ur pullin 190+hp on pump and stock pipe,,,,or thats what the dyno sheets say anyway. think speedwerx makes the 925 as well, but seems like kelsey knows his sheet, would prob go with him. I've heard nothin but great stuff about linderman but ur also gonna be paying a premium, like an extra thous if i recall

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have dealt with Brent and Kelsey both our bud is running his 860(kelsey) and we have an 860 in the group from brent also, comparing sleds build by both id pay the extra to go with linderman, you get what ya pay for i guess. Both answer their phones and help out a great deal when having issues or just seeking information, i mainly deal with brent now as he is only 2.5hrs away and we do most of our sledding in the corbin/fernie area.

Top Bottom