Bighorn Area needs your help

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Are people filling this out, remember write this in the columns.

I agree with the RAC recommendations, and I do not support the creation of a Bighorn Wildland Park.

This is shut down May 4, so get it filled out.

https://extranet.gov.ab.ca/opinio6//s?s=39582

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done...... Filler out boys n girls while you still can....

HOTLAP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done...but I really don't think it matters anyway, the more I see of Phillips in the media the more convinced I am that she is just laughing at us and is going to do what ever she wants.
I'm going to get out to Big Horn as much as possible this summer because I really believe this will be the last summer of OHV use there.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's true what hotlap says unfortunately....these anonymous online surveys are totally worthless, and probably a good thing, cause people would be PAID to fill them out non-stop against us,

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done

NDP don’t care abut this survey and will shove it down the throats if Albertans anyways. Elections can’t come soon enough

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
It's true what hotlap says unfortunately....these anonymous online surveys are totally worthless, and probably a good thing, cause people would be PAID to fill them out non-stop against us,

This one is a government survey and we need all ohv users to fill it out, without this filled out by ohv users we have noting to go back on, there will come a time SOON that we need this data to show the necessary people this. I fill this out every day.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one is a government survey and we need all ohv users to fill it out, without this filled out by ohv users we have noting to go back on, there will come a time SOON that we need this data to show the necessary people this. I fill this out every day.
I filled it out 3 times as an aboriginal no doubt they will bend over backwards for that.Ill do more too.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve filled it out at least 15 times from work computer, home computer and phone. The wife has as well. We will continue as long as it’s open. We also joined the new Nordegg OHV association as well.
We have to keep doing everything we can.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I’ve filled it out at least 15 times from work computer, home computer and phone. The wife has as well. We will continue as long as it’s open. We also joined the new Nordegg OHV association as well.
We have to keep doing everything we can.

What’s the web address for the nordeg ohv association. I’ll join as well, more members the better

Flyer

Reaction score
Is there an ATV friendly guide as to how best to answer these questions for maximum effect?

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s the web address for the nordeg ohv association. I’ll join as well, more members the better

If you pm your email address I will forward the info including this form in a pdf. to sign up.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just filled it out again, and am just going to send it!

Top Bottom