bidens running mate

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Patience...patience. You dont stop 50+ yrs of corruption in 3.5yrs. Trump will win by a landslide and then things will happen. Election is first.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Things have already happened, the general public hasnt been made aware yet. Full disclosure is coming, its the only way.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, there are millions like me. Start paying attention, do some research snd you can be in the know aswell.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, there are millions like me. Start paying attention, do some research snd you can be in the know aswell.

As trump says we are so close to rounding the turn.
Faxk the curve lolol

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As trump says we are so close to rounding the turn.
Faxk the curve lolol
Sooooon, still alot of clueless public out there. Need to start waking uo as many as possible before the bulldozer comes in.

If it gives you hope, i am noticing even the longest standing folks "in the know" (or whatever you want to call them) and the calmest are very excited and on edge. Its close.

Us normies just get tired of the wait, patience is a tough thing for sure.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooooon, still alot of clueless public out there. Need to start waking uo as many as possible before the bulldozer comes in.

If it gives you hope, i am noticing even the longest standing folks "in the know" (or whatever you want to call them) and the calmest are very excited and on edge. Its close.

Us normies just get tired of the wait, patience is a tough thing for sure.
It is magical. Me and my 68 year old parents get intovit all tje time if covid is real...they watched fox nees with me for tje first time last night, and after that 1 hour they finally understand corruption and Joe......money given to a son is corruption !! Trudeau is next I believe. Alotta people in Canada are waking up too

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exciting times for sure, sask election then usa election and then canadian federal after that by the sounds of things.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CIA and FBI trying to take down a president is way more disturbing than the ethically challenged thieving Bidens. People who are voting for them is equally disturbing.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is by law the CIA is not supposed to interfere in its own countries affairs.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CIA and FBI trying to take down a president is way more disturbing than the ethically challenged thieving Bidens. People who are voting for them is equally disturbing.
Yes indeed but many of them have been cleaned out since trump got in. This is an old list.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Horgan who really lost the election, is almost as crooked as Trudeau. He is bribing voters with 1000 dollars payouts if they vote for him. I suspect he will win the election for real this time. It is going to be a bitch when all the naïve voters find out they have to pay back all these freebies.

Top Bottom