Betties sleds

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought this sled stock as a 146" and it was grey and yellow, spend a month of my spare time turning into big RED and it now is a 154" with many mods. can't wait for the snow to fall so i can make some heads turn this winter. :d

That is a beautiful transformation of an XP. It will sure stand out on the hill from all of the other basic black ones. Nice work.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
bought this sled stock as a 146" and it was grey and yellow, spend a month of my spare time turning into big RED and it now is a 154" with many mods. can't wait for the snow to fall so i can make some heads turn this winter. :d

Thats WICKED! Even the little things you can notice! The inside of your riser block is red.... the outside is black? Looks so awesome.

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful sled! Just out of curiosity, why do we see so few Betties riding Skidoo?

Thegeneral

There are a few of us also on Polaris. As for those network members who you see in the sled movies, currently there is 1 skidoo and a couple polaris. Others are on demo rides so brand is set.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
The dealers should be hunting betties down giving them free stuff!!! YOUR RIGHT! If they were interested Im sure they would go ask. lol. They have a good thing going with Terry! If it aint broke dont fix it.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You could sponsor me;)
The dealers should be hunting betties down giving them free stuff!!! YOUR RIGHT! If they were interested Im sure they would go ask. lol. They have a good thing going with Terry! If it aint broke dont fix it.

Reaction score
thank you, yes the inside is red and out side black it is kinda hard to see in the above pic. i find that attention to detail is what makes something special, my vision came to life and looked even better then i imagined. many hard hours of work but it was so worth it, can't wait till christmas, i asked Santa for a Can. :eek:
I also noticed scrolling through this thread before i posted that there was no other Doo. Its funny cus where i am from we give the guy who rides a polaris or cat a hard time cuz most people have doos here, i guess thats why i wanted mine to be different from the rest.

Thats WICKED! Even the little things you can notice! The inside of your riser block is red.... the outside is black? Looks so awesome.

Attachments

• image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Holy crap that looks killer. Well done!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No offense Bettie's but this is pry the best lookin Bettie's sled thus far! Nice job mulishagurl, definitely something to be proud of!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my sled for the season. I don't have a wrap on it yet. It's kind of sexy but truth be told, I do love colour.. we shall see....
On a Cat, finding my way around this chassis.

14817_10151936257507993_700932203_n.jpg

Then sometimes I get to ride this. It is my friend Rob's. KX500 with a Mountain horse kit.

Top Bottom