Best winter tires for a f-350

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
So after a few icy back roads with the enclosed trailer I had a few moments where it was a little scary, I had at2 toyo tires on and those where not good
They will be for a f-350 I wanna know what the best studded or studdless tires would like them to be close to 35 inches tall but not a deal breaker if I can't find any.
Thanks for your imput

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
So after a few icy back roads with the enclosed trailer I had a few moments where it was a little scary, I had at2 toyo tires on and those where not good
They will be for a f-350 I wanna know what the best studded or studdless tires would like them to be close to 35 inches tall but not a deal breaker if I can't find any.
Thanks for your imput

There are 2 VERY recent, and VERY extensive threads on this already. Just do a really quick search. :D

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got 4 studded 275/70/18 with only a few months on them I'm selling cheap, Firestone Winterforce.

martincc

Reaction score
Cooper Discoverer MS studded (true winter tires).. huge improvement on both snow and ice over my duratracs which are now siting in garage waiting for summer to come back. The duratracs were not bad when new last January.. but after 20,000kms and summer they were horrible the first couple storms this year. The coopers are much better as a true winter tire

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Muteki trail hogs from kal tire. Been great all yr tire. Snow rated all terrain

This message will self destruct

Last edited:

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nokian Hikapoopa w/ studs...best your $ can buy. i had studded duratracks before and these make them look like summers almost.
IMO

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the toyos ats2 as well now trying a set of hancook ipikes studded and wow big difference. 11 f350

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I use the Nokian Haaks, factory studded, and they are great on a 2013 F350. I don't know if they come in the size you are looking for Tyler. Used them last winter and only lost a couple of studs.

Top Bottom