Best prices on def fluid

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where's everyone buying their def fluid and how much are you paying?
Best I've found is catch it on sale at Napa the odd time for around $13-14 for 2.5gallon jug of Air1.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never seen prices better than that. Farm supply places often have the best prices. I have even paid $14 for genuine GM at the dealer if you get the right parts person. Some of the card-locks have it right at the pump but never tried/priced it.

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best price ive seen was 13/jug at UFA in wabasca, luckily my dad is up there weekly or the delivery fee would be brutalgoing to check on the flying J in sherwood park now though thats cheep

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
can't say what I pay, but Finning has the 2.5 gallon jugs for $12.10 plus GST. We can also get 208litre drums of it for you $234.93 a drum plus GST

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm glad I asked this question. I was sick of paying $20+ a jug at the auto parts stores. Just bought a few jugs at UFA for $13 and change. Never even crossed my mind to check places like that. I've seen the pumps at the card locks but didn't think I could buy it with out a petropass card or some sort of fleet card.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok tire in Grassland you keep the jugs and they refill them out of there bulk tanks

Top Bottom