Best price on CE 2.5?

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
call michelle at Oregon trail sports 541 403 2386 you wont find a better deal anywhere. or you can buy mine if I end up parting my sled out

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 on michelle from OTS. I ve ordered a few things from her and nobody can even come close it seems to her prices. And that includes shipping and all.
I see why guys get ruffled about buying and supporting locally but when theres shops out there gouging how can u justify paying 30% or more on stuff?
One thing alot of shops imo dont seem to get is if ur still making a decent profit why not match or beat a price and gain a customer, instead of missing out on a sale altogether?
Move product at a lesser profit but move quantity and youll be successfull. Ask good ol wally world

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got one in stock Rudy. 780-963-0080 call me if you need. $ 850.00 Sorry VE thats the best I can do.

Don't be sorry for that price man, that is a great local price. It just stings a little to much when a part is 800ish across the line and 11-1200 up here...

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Absolute power and performance in St Albert when I bought my track he had the best price!

Top Bottom