Best expierience EVER

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hats off to John, and Dan at CALGARY HARLEY DAVIDSON. The best expierience I have ever had with a dealership working on my rides.

Long story short....a problem occured with the new parts being installed, bike had to stay an extra day.

I was offered a ride home....I live an hour northeast of the city, I didn't accept, as my wife was on her way in anyhow, but when I went to pay the bill today.......a substantial amount of the parts cost was not on my bill. Being the honest upstanding citizen that I am (laugh it up), I pointed out that my bill is about half of what I was expecting, John looked me straight in the eye and said "you were expecting your bike back yesterday though". When I started to reply, I was cut off with a " it is what it is man.....here is the total bill"

Could not bielieve it......hit the start button.......something moved in my pants....and I was gone.

Thanks guys......

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good for him, he is a true business man and just got a forgiving customer for life. A little give and take goes a long ways.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats good business! He can expect returning customers for that. We need more of him nowadays. :beer:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My best experience was totally different...a pair of Dutch sisters, hot tub in a hotel we never had room in... but that's a different thread all together. Good score on the Harley dudes.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to know. Too bad they are 3 hours away. Would be a good stop on a trip though.

Top Bottom