Bertans-Lowest IQ’s, highest Covid infections in Canada. Justin Trudeau re elected

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As an uplifting and positive influence on my sled brethren, even negativo, blame everyone else, it’s everyone else’s fault, I still offer my wicked, worldly thoughts, experience and views.
I don’t know what you are selling, but so far, in the world, large gatherings are well attended and overflowing with people. There is a lotta pent up CERB money, money that didn’t get spent on vacations, camping etc.
In a nice way, I hope and wish you take the risk and invest in product and go for it!
In a dinky way, quit the negative bs attitude.
I just love how it’s my fault you are gonna cancel your booth at the sled show. How is that my fault? Hahaha you clown. This is typical Berta blaming. It’s so weird!
You need to look forward to hanging with sled peeps that, just like you, can’t wait to get out and sled. Get off your cint, close your eyes and frickin jump! Do the show! Don’t even be scared. Lose the negativo. You gonna win or lose or come out even. Whatever happens, happens. Just frickin do it!!!
It's not your fault - it's a generations fault - I'm just not a people person - an have always had a short fuse - but on a positive note most keyboard warriors won't say things in person that they will on here

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not your fault - it's a generations fault - I'm just not a people person - an have always had a short fuse - but on a positive note most keyboard warriors won't say things in person that they will on here
Seriously brutha if you aren't a people person get out of retail. It won't end well. Lol

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Probably just gonna hire a salesman I think
I really think you should do the show though! It’s not you. I swear. People nowadays are p-h-u-c-k-e-d. Everywhere, dumb in retail, dumb in banks, restaurants etc.
The current generation puts out 1 good human vs 99 duds. But they have venmo and CC’s to purchase your wares!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shut up Dazzler. You blamed me too for no engine when you put your own foot in your own mouth or azz. Pipes you know where u can put your mouth too. Bahahahaha

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^ I smell a confrontation!

Dirty Banana against the Turbo killer T3 lol

boogety boogety boggety boys and girls!
Ya know, ever since I opened my blowhard mouth the turbo killer never ran like before the mouth flapping! I think it was a message from a higher power for sure.
Since then it has never ran the same.
I have-
-replaced everything fuel related.
-clutched and geared it to the whopping 90hp it is making. Gear ratio was like 4.07 and the TRA pin weight was low as 7.0 grams till the clutch couldn’t provide enuff squeeze to prevent belt slippage. Cool cuz I did this unknowingly, not cool cuz it took two years.
-was tuning my lathe tweaked TRA and a weight arm got stuck. Took too much off inside off sheave. I kept driving for 1km and didn’t stop and it made the crank runout from .0001 to .0045”.
-I got sad and turned my attention to the 19’ Alpha cat.
-turbo killer gets a new engine when I get back the ambition. But maaaaan it ripped sooooooo good! Oops-kd, shut pie hole.
Me and t3 have been through a lot. We hung out in the parking lot at the hotel for years. Wrenching instead of drinking, 130+ recorded tuning changes, near death experiences, lotsa slingshot action, we are team forever!!!

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lowest IQ's, highest covid, but i heard statistically we have the biggest dicks. Or maybe it was everyone in Alberta is a big dick.

One or the other, cant say forsure which it is 😝
5B8C3CA1-1EC9-4380-B7D2-C80E79FA1DD0.jpeg

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao….. right
Lowest IQ's, highest covid, but i heard statistically we have the biggest dicks. Or maybe it was everyone in Alberta is a big dick.

One or the other, cant say forsure which it is 😝
I never pictured Albertans penis’s. But now that I picture it, I think that most Bertans have large members. Like thick like more so than long, but there could be a few with thick and long schlong action. I don’t know why I think that. Peni intuition I guess. In the other hand, BC has tiny pp syndrome. Too many mental and drug issues.
I have a massive hammer in case you are wondering. Oh yea!!!
It couldn’t even fit in Dazzlers big mouth it’s so big!

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never pictured Albertans penis’s. But now that I picture it, I think that most Bertans have large members. Like thick like more so than long, but there could be a few with thick and long schlong action. I don’t know why I think that. Peni intuition I guess. In the other hand, BC has tiny pp syndrome. Too many mental and drug issues.
It couldn’t even fit in Guzzlers big mouth it’s so big!
Some homeless guy in Langley whipped out his dick in front of me when i was going for sushi.

It was a decent size, but it spoiled my appetite for raw fish though 😂

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It couldn’t even fit in Dazzlers big mouth it’s so big!

I think your wrong, have you seen the amount of lifted trucks in Alberta! Lol
Small PP’s

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya know, ever since I opened my blowhard mouth the turbo killer never ran like before the mouth flapping! I think it was a message from a higher power for sure.
Since then it has never ran the same.
I have-
-replaced everything fuel related.
-clutched and geared it to the whopping 90hp it is making. Gear ratio was like 4.07 and the TRA pin weight was low as 7.0 grams till the clutch couldn’t provide enuff squeeze to prevent belt slippage. Cool cuz I did this unknowingly, not cool cuz it took two years.
-was tuning my lathe tweaked TRA and a weight arm got stuck. Took too much off inside off sheave. I kept driving for 1km and didn’t stop and it made the crank runout from .0001 to .0045”.
-I got sad and turned my attention to the 19’ Alpha cat.
-turbo killer gets a new engine when I get back the ambition. But maaaaan it ripped sooooooo good! Oops-kd, shut pie hole.
Me and t3 have been through a lot. We hung out in the parking lot at the hotel for years. Wrenching instead of drinking, 130+ recorded tuning changes, near death experiences, lotsa slingshot action, we are team forever!!!
If you want clutching help let me know - me and my T3 have also been through a ch!t tonne - I'm hoping to have the dirty banana on the dyno soon - I'm in Detroit currently turning ppl's power on - if your slipping you've got secondary clutching issues - I've got empty pins with oversized rollers and alot more HP than your so called turbo eater and no clutching issues - maybe go back to a stock tra7 and put a turbo on it

Top Bottom