Bell Mountain in Mcbride

Escalade

Reaction score
Hi Gang, Make sure to have "winter tires" preferably CHAINS when going to upper staging area! Road up is extemely icy and you run the risk of sliding down backwards!!! Trust me I know. Groomed on Sunday and lots of powder to play in.Thanks to Barry and Rod for your help with the "trailer incident"

karbz700

Reaction score
The mcbride area is very fortunate to have a guy like barry around. Pretty much give u the shirt off his back. Damn good rider too.

All be careful roads from edmonton are terrible

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Hi Gang, Make sure to have "winter tires" preferably CHAINS when going to upper staging area! Road up is extemely icy and you run the risk of sliding down backwards!!! Trust me I know. Groomed on Sunday and lots of powder to play in.Thanks to Barry and Rod for your help with the "trailer incident"

Did it look like this?:d:d [media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/attachments/3/12933d1228752896-december-conditions-ditch-002.jpg[/media]

boogydude17

Reaction score
Mike whats the story on that? Did they manage to get the trailer up on the road again?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes,freakishly exactly like that! thanks for any help you gave too bud.

Yah that one could have been alot worse.. None of the 4 sleds in the trailer got damaged.. So that is good and from what i know there wasn't to much damage to the trailer either..

Top Bottom