Beat or meet.......for Fire on the Roof

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for raising awareness and showing support. My step-son has MD and since Sobey's took over Safeway a huge chunk of fundraising has been missing. I honestly tip my hat to all you supporters and many thanks to everyone who donates to such causes.

Thank You. This is our 5 th year. Myself and another Captain organize and run it. If you ever have any questions about it let me know.

Ray

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our business donated by Visa. It was easy. I challenge all snowandmud members to donate any amount(min $5) and support these crazy ladies up there freezin their behinds for a worthy cause. Cheers!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our business donated by Visa. It was easy. I challenge all snowandmud members to donate any amount(min $5) and support these crazy ladies up there freezin their behinds for a worthy cause. Cheers!

Thank you very much.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank You. This is our 5 th year. Myself and another Captain organize and run it. If you ever have any questions about it let me know.

Ray
Thanks so much for doing what you folks are doing. Keep raising awareness and getting the support out. MD is relatively unknown for most people and hospital visits and medications are very expensive. Big thumbs up too all you supporters and donators. Keep up the good work.

PS. Web cam this year?

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great job, raising awareness for MD, putting this amount of effort into this project, year after year, speaks to the kind of people you are.....

Hats off to all envolved, I just received the receipt for the $200.00 donation.....here's to hoping to make or break your goal.....

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423772731.491410.jpg

Top Bottom