Be less white????

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Here is a link to my Instragam feed. There is a short video of me pouring my Coca-Cola down the drain and emptying a case of it. I have had it with the "cancel cultural" BS and in particular the BS against white folks. With the recent incident at Coca-Cola, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Here is what I wrote............Be less white?? Goodbye Coca-Cola....Hello Pepsi! #belesswhite? #really? #cancelthisCoke #Coca-Cola? #nomorecanelculture #wokeAF #bornwhiite #Pepsi #allforPepsi #goPepsigo

IMG_5801.jpeg IMG_5805.jpeg

IMG_5808.jpeg

IMG_5804.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL27E_3B0tQ/

Last edited:

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, seems I missed something?
I’m sure 5 mins on social media and I’ll be right back up to speed.
Ugh

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with all the BS Doug! A sole person can make a difference, why support any company that wants to harm its customers. Any company that wants to ride the wave that encourages to support Racism against any people to profit can suck a hard one. Fook coke and there products. Hope McDonald’s and others company’s that have beverages agreements drop them. Be nice to see things go in a different direction for coke from there stupidity.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pepsi has their own "woke" policies and the same corporations own them both. Black Rock, Morgan Stanley ext

So makes little difference which one you drink. Same guys are still making money...

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coke must be a dying breed anyway..... literally every SINGLE TIME I order a drink.

Me:“can i just get a coke, No ice. Server: “Pepsi ok?” I always feel like saying is monopoly money ok? Lol. I actually cannot remember the last time I ordered Coke And got Coke.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly its like this for everything nowadays. The world is closing in on the right and common sense. Here is a small sampling of big donors trying to make the gun lobbies go away right now:

Burger King
Subway
Costco
CNN
Disney
DoorDash
Ebay
Enterprise Car rentals
Hallmark Cards
Hard Rock Cafe
Paypal
Pinterest
Royal Carribean Cruises
MTV
Uber
Bain Capital
Levi Strauss
Gap
Geico
HBO
Autozone
AT&T
Bank of America
Beyond Meat

These are only the ones I've heard of. Its staggering how the left is changing things. Even tonight the Daily Wire is reporting the Hyatt Regency Group is under attack for hosting the CPAC Convention this past week. Its only going to get worse.

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a link to my Instragam feed. There is a short video of me pouring my Coca-Cola down the drain and emptying a case of it. I have had it with the "cancel cultural" BS and in particular the BS against white folks. With the recent incident at Coca-Cola, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Here is what I wrote............Be less white?? Goodbye Coca-Cola....Hello Pepsi! #belesswhite? #really? #cancelthisCoke #Coca-Cola? #nomorecanelculture #wokeAF #bornwhiite #Pepsi #allforPepsi #goPepsigo

View attachment 233289View attachment 233290

View attachment 233291

View attachment 233292

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL27E_3B0tQ/

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet man...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/coca-cola-try-to-be-less-white/

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've no idea about anything going on the Coke cans but this appears to be ligit.....

posted on Instagram by:

jlaw883

View attachment 233301
There is lots of this going on right now Doug. Buddy Ron had to watch black sensitivity training where he works every Thursday for 2 months and an hour long each session. He told me he wasn't racist before but thinks he may be now after watching that crap for 2 months.

Top Bottom