Bc travel

bbsummit1

Reaction score
Ok so what has everyone been doing or heard about travelling to BC (Valemount, Mc Bride)
We all know how were NOT suppose to be travelling unless were from the same family but come on who can afford to take 4 vehicles to BC
We all see the units rolling into the staging area and 4 guys jump out and away they go
Alberta is suppose to be getting a update on the 11th but who knows from there
Any help?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so what has everyone been doing or heard about travelling to BC (Valemount, Mc Bride)
We all know how were NOT suppose to be travelling unless were from the same family but come on who can afford to take 4 vehicles to BC
We all see the units rolling into the staging area and 4 guys jump out and away they go
Alberta is suppose to be getting a update on the 11th but who knows from there
Any help?
Live your life by your own rules. We’re not supposed to speed either but look at us go. Giver **** while you can

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do we need a weekly thread on this topic???? Provincial governments can't close boarders, travel and ride, just be smart about. Obey local regulations, limit partying and contact in town, and be respectful. Pretty simple.

They did on the East Coast. Apparently the state of emergency trumps our right to travel freely

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went down in two different trucks, brought our own food and stayed in an air bnb, didnt see anyone. Its not ideal but I'm not complaining, at least we are still riding. :beer:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost a year later and this is the first thread on the topic?

Can I pack two sleds on my half ton if I'm B training it through the rockies?

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is legal in alberta to travel in a vehicle with someone from outside your family and bc is not handing out tickets for it either
was stopped twice in revelstoke by rcmp for checkstops and they did not ask or care who the passenger in my vehicle was
hotel in revelstoke also did not care we were sharing a room either

Levithan

Reaction score
Love how these threads are started every week or every few days and the op never posts in the thread again.
If we all stop replying to them, hopefully they will stop.

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it is legal in alberta to travel in a vehicle with someone from outside your family and bc is not handing out tickets for it either
was stopped twice in revelstoke by rcmp for checkstops and they did not ask or care who the passenger in my vehicle was
hotel in revelstoke also did not care we were sharing a room either

Carpooling is not really illegal.. https://www.alberta.ca/prevent-the-spread.aspx#toc-4

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
To bad for BC 4 more weeks of shut down,what business are goig to be left.
On my way home after New Years I stopped in sorrento and had lunch at home restaurant. Other than wearing a mask until seated it was business as normal. Alberta is way more restrictive than BC. It appears everything in BC is business as normal.

sho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To bad for BC 4 more weeks of shut down,what business are goig to be left.

We are not completely shut down. We are not even close to shut down like we were in March - mid June. Most restaurants and pubs are open, and most stores are still open. Non essential travel is only asked not to travel, not mandatory.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This wholeThing is a ****ing nightmare. It’s a horrible joke perpetrated on us from our dirty politicians and our media. Democratic nations of the world are being run by Dip**** doctors instead of elected officials

welcome to the New World Order. This is just the binging.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my way home after New Years I stopped in sorrento and had lunch at home restaurant. Other than wearing a mask until seated it was business as normal. Alberta is way more restrictive than BC. It appears everything in BC is business as normal.
Reduced capacity is a big hit for restaurants and staff who make their money on tips.

Top Bottom