BC state of emergency.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A state of emergency on top of a state of emergency??

The state of emergency for COVID hasn't yet been lifted and now Horgan has drummed up another state of emergency!! It wi ll be interesting to read the fine print later on today about the "new travel restrictions" he is talking about so that the supply chains don't get disrupted.

UPDATE: 12:55 p.m.

Premier John Horgan announced Wednesday the province is declaring a state of emergency effective at noon, in response to the widespread flooding and mudslides.

Horgan said new travel restrictions will be put in place to prioritize supply chains and the transportation of goods across the province.

Minister of Public Safety Mike Farnworth said extraordinary measures will be required to respond to the natural disaster, which the state of emergency will allow for.

Horgan also urged British Columbians not to hoard groceries and other supplies.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20211117_141104.jpg

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dairy products were all gone at save on foods in salmon arm

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This should have been done 2 1/2 days ago not now. Speaking with Troy (Merc63) and only seeing what he is going through with his adventures in Hope and witching the photos that are coming in from Abbotsford are crazy. Travel restrictions across the province that's a bit much.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi way 3 from Van will be essential traffic only is what we heard, Who knows.

No shortage of shoppers in Kelowna today

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Climate change
Definitely,I don't see how you can not believe it,is it from pollution I can't say for sure but mother nature is not a happy camper and it's getting worse,if it is caused by us I believe we are to late in trying to fix and figure out how to,if it's not caused by us we are going to be dealing with ch!t like this more and more so we best get used to it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A state of emergency on top of a state of emergency??

The state of emergency for COVID hasn't yet been lifted and now Horgan has drummed up another state of emergency!! It wi ll be interesting to read the fine print later on today about the "new travel restrictions" he is talking about so that the supply chains don't get disrupted.

UPDATE: 12:55 p.m.

Premier John Horgan announced Wednesday the province is declaring a state of emergency effective at noon, in response to the widespread flooding and mudslides.

Horgan said new travel restrictions will be put in place to prioritize supply chains and the transportation of goods across the province.

Minister of Public Safety Mike Farnworth said extraordinary measures will be required to respond to the natural disaster, which the state of emergency will allow for.

Horgan also urged British Columbians not to hoard groceries and other supplies.
The covid state of emergency was taken off in June

Realistically, masks can not be mandatory cause it was taken off

Wife carrys the paper with the soe off , so if a place says anything, she flips it out and tells them to shove it

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
The covid state of emergency was taken off in June

Realistically, masks can not be mandatory cause it was taken off

Wife carrys the paper with the soe off , so if a place says anything, she flips it out and tells them to shove it
Good to know. I didn't realize that it had been erased/lifted.
I thought there were so many things they were doing (untested vaccines, work mandates, and the list goes on and on) that could only be done during a state of emergency.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely,I don't see how you can not believe it,is it from pollution I can't say for sure but mother nature is not a happy camper and it's getting worse,if it is caused by us I believe we are to late in trying to fix and figure out how to,if it's not caused by us we are going to be dealing with ch!t like this more and more so we best get used to it.
Oh bull crap , climate change bla bla bla

First off , the valley was a lake before it was drained and still drained

Second off , mother nature has beer piss's and has for ever , even before man was around

For it to happen in closed valleys , with narrow runs chit washs out
FB_IMG_1625273016841.jpg

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least they haven’t blamed it on covid yet, lol. Terrible mess for livestock operations have heard some stats from my farmer friends that the death loss will be astounding. Our retarded politicians don’t appear to have mobilized the military to save animals or help yet?

Top Bottom