BC Shutdown?

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we knew a Revy resident that caught the covid and sadly passed away new years day. I am avoiding the town when riding or skiing over there!

No reports of any deaths or hospitalization for that matter. From today’s paper and an announcement from a local doctor
[FONT=&quot]“We’re not doing very well in Revelstoke. We never want to be on this end of the spectrum,” said Dr. Bart Jarmula.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]While COVID-19 has not caused a death in Revelstoke or entered the long-term care facilities, he said, increasing numbers of the virus, might change that.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Interior Health issued a public health warning for Revelstoke on Jan 5, but said there is no specific source for the new cases.” [/FONT]

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No reports of any deaths or hospitalization for that matter. From today’s paper and an announcement from a local doctor
“We’re not doing very well in Revelstoke. We never want to be on this end of the spectrum,” said Dr. Bart Jarmula.While COVID-19 has not caused a death in Revelstoke or entered the long-term care facilities, he said, increasing numbers of the virus, might change that.
Interior Health issued a public health warning for Revelstoke on Jan 5, but said there is no specific source for the new cases.”

The sister of the deceased told us that was the cause. Maybe it was something else but I wasn't going to question her. Second hand info. I likely shouldn't have put on here.

sho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The sister of the deceased told us that was the cause. Maybe it was something else but I wasn't going to question her. Second hand info. I likely shouldn't have put on here.
It is not that we do not believe you it is the lack of transparency in our government. If she passed in Vernon would she be considered a death in Revelstoke.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is not that we do not believe you it is the lack of transparency in our government. If she passed in Vernon would she be considered a death in Revelstoke.
Vernon got a bigger hospital maybe?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats a good question. Hard to know what to believe these days.

Top Bottom