BC COVID Circuit Breaker - No Indoor Dining-Bar Service Effective March 30 Midnight

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: BC COVID Circuit Breaker - No Indoor Dining-Bar Service Effective Tomorrow Midnig

209B98D3-7E50-4D1F-9AFD-E29A5140BAF0.jpeg

makes perfect sense

pommie_git

Reaction score
Re: BC COVID Circuit Breaker - No Indoor Dining-Bar Service Effective Tomorrow Midnig

Reminder that there is no such thing as a circuit breaker lockdown.

It's just some bull**** made-up term the British media coined in the last year.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Reminder that there is no such thing as a circuit breaker lockdown.

It's just some bull**** made-up term the British media coined in the last year.

Oh ya. The two week circuit breaker in Alberta started in October and still in effect.

Can watch kids practice hockey but so everyone kills time shopping at Costco or the mall. Or recently been able to go the pub instead.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Man a guy should set up a kubasa station at the bottom of the sled hills like they used to have at the bars at closing time. Guy would make a killing.

pommie_git

Reaction score

Lol. That’s different because it actually works!

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh ya. The two week circuit breaker in Alberta started in October and still in effect.

Can watch kids practice hockey but so everyone kills time shopping at Costco or the mall. Or recently been able to go the pub instead.
you are now allowed in door dining are u not?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

The Moose in Valemount is open for Takeout!!

Alright! Let’s try this again! Open tonight for Take-Out Only. Call 250-566-2337 4:30pm-8:30pm
We will be closed Easter Sunday & Easter Monday. Enjoy time spent with your family ����

I just spoke to Jackie the manager of the Moose in Valemount, They will be open for take out orders. from 4:30 - 8:30 Tues through Sunday, excluding Easter Sunday.

You can order and pick up but have to wait outside. The menu is on facebook only but I will see if I can get it and attach to this thread.

Last edited:

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is there some evidence over the last year of COVID, that dining in at restaurants is a significant source of spread?

That's the part that I'm still confused about. How can we be a year into this, thousands and thousands of government employees dedicated to COVID, and it's not public knowledge where the infections are being spread.

Want to know how many deaths in Canada have been traced to food/drink/retail outbreaks?

Right from the Federal Government's own numbers.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/phac-aspc/documents/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/surv-covid19-weekly-epi-update-20210326-en.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2lX3cFH7hbbdYY1s_Mb9E8kFng5_sWLBzQNsbrXVA0htgGIA6Qy5jLnQo

Page 12

But lets keep hammering business owners when the overwhelming majority of deaths fall right into long term care / health care. Complete insanity.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

People are scared and paranoid. They absorb the information from the media and automatically think the information is true and very disturbing. Case in point, I went into a hardware store for two days in a row without wearing my mask (I honestly forgot it in my truck on the first visit) and not a word was said. There were other people in the establishment not wearing masks. Today, a new person was behind the counter and the attitude that I got was not warranted. A polite "sir, could please put on a mask" would have sufficed. But not big attitude and a power trip. I put on my mask and did my shopping. On the way out of the store, I took my mask off about 5' from the door. That same clerk was yapping about wait until I got out of the store to remove the mask. I got out a "lucky quarter" and put it on the counter and said to the disgruntled clerk....................that mask does about as much as this lucky quarter. I didn't wait around for any further rebuttal.

Flame away, but this ol' guy is getting a little tired of the BS and the way the sheeple are going.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
60 minutes interviewed some key people involved with the search for the origins of the CHYYYYYYNA VIRUS and they are almost 100% positive now that it came from the Wuhan lab everyone has been talking about. China will only let WHO investigators in and China themselves are doing the investigation and passing that info onto the heavily funded WHO who receive these funds by the Chinese. No other investigators are allowed in and the Chinese have put a nation wide muzzle on Chinese doctors. This fellow said that there is now proof that this virus was spreading in September now and not January. China had locked down all of China except Wuhan province and still allowed Wuhan people to travel to other parts of the world. This could be construed as an attack on the outside world to create unrest and death without actually fighting their enemies in my opinion.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Valemount - Cariboo Grill will be closed with no takeout, just spoke to a nice lady at desk, currently there power is all out. I'll try the Moose soon, and the Grizz in McBride.

the Grizz is closed. no take out

Top Bottom