Bath Salts.... Really!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Lets mix a bunch of chemicals together and smoke them just to see what happens...

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy stuff, and legal too. Whenever they figure out the main ingredient and ban it, these chemists will change it just enough to continue skirting the law.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bear trap = check
Large caliber weapon = check
Freezer = check
Wood Chipper = check

Destination closest body of flowing water

Ask me the world needs to Tuffen the F@$k up for people like this, cut mans head off on bus, start eating him, Oh hell yes we can reabilitate that. Seriously WTF is wrong with people.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sawing the barrel off my shotgun just in case!!

Sawing off... LOL i am just gonna get go a new one, do they still make a 10 gauge???

Fricken cops put 5 into the one dude, and the first 2 or 3 shots did not phase him

Seen some after photos of the guy who got his face chewed on.... disgusting, looked like something off a horry movie

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya just can't fix stupid if people want a high they will find it one way or another. Whats next have to get a prescription to have a bubble bath? Oh well at least we will still have good old gasoline. What scares most though is our impressionable teenagers who might try this "jackass" style.

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
We watched this on Intervention one night. Freakin' terrifying. There is no recovery from what this stuff does to your brain. I just can't wrap my head around what attracts people in the first place to this hard core stuff.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like at what point do you go ..............Hey try a line of this and let me know what you think?:rolleyes:

haha I was just going to put that.

"hey ...you know what? I think I'm going to snort some bath salts and see what happens"

People are crazy.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my SKS with 500 rounds same day as the attack happened. Didn't hear about the attack until I got home. Might need another 500 rounds and some 12 gauge shells.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya just can't fix stupid if people want a high they will find it one way or another. Whats next have to get a prescription to have a bubble bath? QUOTE]

aparently the concentration is so strong even when it is disolved in the water you can get a buzz off it. more so, some doctors claim this is going to be the next epidemic... i think thats a little crazy but you never know:confused:

Last edited:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha I was just going to put that.

"hey ...you know what? I think I'm going to snort some bath salts and see what happens"

People are crazy.

just on a side not, this is not the same kind of bath salts YOU use in your bath to feel all warm and fuzzy!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's marketed as "Bath Salts" but it's not the epsom salts that actually go in your bath. Or at least that's what I gleaned from that video.

Some kid on one of the videos says he paid $40 for less than a gram. That would be one expensive bath.

Top Bottom