Barbecue Season(Show me your Supper)

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240407_111105.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife went to Portugal with my daughter. She said I’d be at the restaurant in town every night. Boy did I fool her. BBQed baseball sirloin medium rare, grilled onions, loaded baked potato and our secret recipe ceasar salad. Wash it down with a Motts Ceasar. 😜 IMG_6222.jpeg

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife went to Portugal with my daughter. She said I’d be at the restaurant in town every night. Boy did I fool her. BBQed baseball sirloin medium rare, grilled onions, loaded baked potato and our secret recipe ceasar salad. Wash it down with a Motts Ceasar. 😜View attachment 282101
One night less than every night is a win buddy!!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. It seems to have a mind of its own .
Same here my smoker is on front deck and I can't even get to the kitchen which is 15-20m away. Have to put the sending unit half way between and continually disconnects, its annoying for what you pay. With my meater probe

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Same here my smoker is on front deck and I can't even get to the kitchen which is 15-20m away. Have to put the sending unit half way between and continually disconnects, its annoying for what you pay. With my meater probe
They claim the "new" version is better. But I'm not sure I'm willing to shell out the cash to upgrade

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you find the connectivity is terrible with your meater probe? Mine keeps disconnecting and I'm not even that far from it!
If your smoking with the Meater make sure you clean the end very well . They may look clean but are a bit temperamental especially if you using them for smoking . I take an SOS pad and clean it .

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They claim the "new" version is better. But I'm not sure I'm willing to shell out the cash to upgrade
I didn't buy into the hype as I've been cooking delicious meats for a long time with just a probe and thermometer . Once i got onto the Meater man it takes outs all the guess work . Perfect cook eveytime .

Top Bottom