Baofeng UV82HP radio's now for sale

AaronQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be great

what did you do for antennas
Ray has a setup supplied with the unit that works awesome. We ran ours up the windshield trim out the firewall and up through the cowling and to the top of the cab. Looks pretty Clean which is more important to me than most guys I'm kinda concerned about how stuff fits and looks when it's done. Could be done a ton easier tho.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of it in my office. I also sell the power supplies. Radio with mag mount antenna 359.00. Power supply for base use 99.
7f56a49ff848973d45c01dc4ddb0c533.jpg

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bezel also comes off the base so you can mount the base under your seat and the bezel on dash etc where there might not be enough room for base + bezel. mic plugs into bezel speaker is in base.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just ordered ten or so of those units for the farm and I'll tell you guys they are awesome. Had a couple of the older series Ray carried before in a couple of tractors and a pickup and they were decent but the new one he has are even better. Range wise here around central Alberta we'll get 12 to 20 km outta them. Only had one trip to the mountains with it this winter so far but coming outta silent pass we were at around km 20 ish and could talk back to a buddy of mine in a service truck at km 53 or better. They work and they work good. Have about a half dozen Motorola's from before and when they start capping the bed they'll just get swapped out with the baofeng units and carry on. Worth every penny, thanks Ray!

Try channel VHF7 and see if you get any longer distance. I did some test and it seems that is the sweet spot for low SWR.

flatspeed

Reaction score
Not sure where else to post this, but for anyone experiencing random clicking/static with their baofeng, this solved it for me:

http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Squelch.php

Turns out they come from the factory with useless squelch settings. This can be changed in settings only if you use Chirp.

Cheers!

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure where else to post this, but for anyone experiencing random clicking/static with their baofeng, this solved it for me:

http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Squelch.php

Turns out they come from the factory with useless squelch settings. This can be changed in settings only if you use Chirp.

Cheers!

The radios I send out are programmed with the squelch setting recommended by Miklor.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots in stock, send me a email or PM

8000 ProClimb

Reaction score
I am sell 50 Watt mobile dual band dual channels now too if anyone is interested.

How much for the 50 watt mobile programed the same as your hand helds (Me and my buddies bought your hand helds and LOVE them!)

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much for the 50 watt mobile programed the same as your hand helds (Me and my buddies bought your hand helds and LOVE them!)

I have 2 models now, 50 Watt dual band(UHF and VHF) dual channel with mag mount antenna programed 399.00 and 60 watt single channel VHF only 289.00. For shop or home where a 13.8 V power supply is needed 149.00, also have roof top antennas.

Top Bottom