bad news

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m calling the cops on you. Better hide your white one fiddy

sounds serious, looks like they got 4 people around wetaskiwin, full on weapons drawn - police take down. sounds like the truck was the deceased guys vehicle.

where are you now? haha.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
sounds serious, looks like they got 4 people around wetaskiwin, full on weapons drawn police take down. sounds like the truck was the deceased guys vehicle. what has stettler become?

It’s not the same small friendly town I grew up in. My friend is close friends with the deceased

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s not the same small friendly town I grew up in. My friend is close friends with the deceased

sorry to hear that!

i am of the opinion the whole country is changing.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove by there lastnight cop car was flashing in front of the crime scene, house is all taped up, there’s gonna be more and more of this until they start killing these bad asses

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad news indeed. Condolences to friends, family and all first responders involved. Hopefully the perpetrators resist arrest when they are caught and justice is swift and final. Save the taxpayers some money.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad news indeed. Condolences to friends, family and all first responders involved. Hopefully the perpetrators resist arrest when they are caught and justice is swift and final. Save the taxpayers some money.

They were caught in wetaskiwin area

Top Bottom