Bachelor Party Pranks?

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
Lookin for help from everyone. I am part of a wedding party for an upcoming wedding. Does anyone have any ideas for bachelor party pranks. The bachelor party is this weekend.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
get that groom wearing tight girls shirts that say things that are very sexual in a female manner, as well as pink pants, at least thats what we did to my buddy.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
get that groom wearing tight girls shirts that say things that are very sexual in a female manner, as well as pink pants, at least thats what we did to my buddy.

Did ya get your clothes back after the party ? :D;):)..... Just had to do TG !:)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Did ya get your clothes back after the party ? :D;):)..... Just had to do TG !:)

nope, after he was done they were his to keep, I'd outgrown them by that point, but thanks for the hand-me-downs Bigfoot :D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
nope, after he was done they were his to keep, I'd outgrown them by that point, but thanks for the hand-me-downs Bigfoot :D

Yup no problem.... Wife got them in a grab bag somewhere ! They appeared to be brand new & no use to us so we thought we would give them to someone who could use them !!:D;):) ..... How come you didnot ;) ??? Tyler, I can't really add to the prank thing cause all the bachelor bashes I went to were very respectful ! :D :rolleyes:;):)

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go rent a appliance dolly and duck tape/tie your buddy to it and wheel him around all night taped to the dolly. P.S leave on hand free of tape for the purpose of drinking and using the washroom Unless your willing to help him with that task? LOL

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This isn't so much of a prank but this is what we did to a buddy when we quadded blue river for his bachelor party...it sure was funny watchn' him standing up ridin' with an ass in his face all weekend :D

Attachments

• pissbrvr1.jpg
    pissbrvr1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 144
  • pissbrvr2.jpg
    pissbrvr2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Go rent a appliance dolly and duck tape/tie your buddy to it and wheel him around all night taped to the dolly. P.S leave on hand free of tape for the purpose of drinking and using the washroom Unless your willing to help him with that task? LOL

WE DID THAT FOR ONE OF OUR BUDDY'S BACHELOR PARTY'S AND WE RENTED A BUS AND HAD TO LIFT HIM IN AND OUT OF THE BUS BACK DOOR AT EACH OF THE 6 BARS WE VISITED THAT NITE..... LUCKILY HE NEVER HAD TO TAKE A DUMP...... LOL. ON MY BACHELOR PARTY THERE WAS A 30LB CANNON BALL CHAINED TO MY LEG AND IT EVENTUALLY GOT PUSHED INTO A URINAL AND BROKE THE BOTTOM OUT OF THE URINAL IN THE "OLD" RUSTY'S...... GOT LOTS OF STORIES AND PICS SOMEWHERE TOO.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
workin at the base hospital in CFB calgary, we took groom to be and casted a beer mug into his right hand, cast went above his elbow, bent so the only use he had of that arm was drinking. (the driver wasn't pleased when Todd beat the cast to bits to get it off on the way home in the cab).

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
workin at the base hospital in CFB calgary, we took groom to be and casted a beer mug into his right hand, cast went above his elbow, bent so the only use he had of that arm was drinking. (the driver wasn't pleased when Todd beat the cast to bits to get it off on the way home in the cab).
excellent! duly noted for next bachelor party....:D

we cut out a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the shape of a body and duct taped the groom to it. right arm 90 degrees out from his body to the elbow, that was his drinking hand. the other was taped close to his body to above the elbow, that was his zipper hand. bolted 4 handles to it so we could pack him around in the bars.

another time we duct taped the groom to a wheelchair, his knees and shins were tore up from people smashing him into stuff. not recommended...who knew those damn wheelchairs were that expensive? found out after it got kinda trashed.

and whatever you decide to do to him, make sure he is protected from himself when he's hammered. after we cut my buddy off the plywood at 4am, he fell down 10 minutes later and barked a loonie sized piece of hide off his left cheek. a week before the wedding. his wife has still not forgiven me....

Top Bottom