B.C. risks return to severe pandemic restrictions

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It`s kind of sad, the first lock down did not stop the spread, how will another lock down stop it? it`s a hoax, the first lock down the hospitals were empty, doctors were staying home, people that needed health
care could not get any. it`s all about controlling the people, suicides are up 30%, no one cares about those people, the seasonal flue just went away i guess, i know it`s a miracle , no more people dying from the seasonal flue.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It would be nice to know what the fines were for:

"B.C. is also asking people from other provinces to not come here unless it is necessary. However, this is also not a legal order or a ban."

[h=3]Travel[/h]The government is strongly discouraging travel outside of your local community, anywhere in B.C. But it is not a public health order, and will not be subject to enforcement, checkpoints, ticketing or other penalties. Travel for work or medical reasons are acceptable, said Henry.
“Curtail unnecessary, non-essential travel as much as possible within your local area and community for the next two weeks,” said Henry. “That is recreational or social travel that we want people to suspend, to postpone, if you can for the next two weeks.
Non essential travel. That's why their lawyer immediately told them it's an open and shut slam dunk case. The fact remains that some poor schlep is still stuck with a big lawyer bill and trip to Golden to deal with this. You should be able to sue that cop for costs.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It`s kind of sad, the first lock down did not stop the spread, how will another lock down stop it? it`s a hoax, the first lock down the hospitals were empty, doctors were staying home, people that needed health
care could not get any. it`s all about controlling the people, suicides are up 30%, no one cares about those people, the seasonal flue just went away i guess, i know it`s a miracle , no more people dying from the seasonal flue.
Exactly

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats old news

It's not real important now

Same thing with single use plastic, ya know the water box thingy

121261418_827145948059769_860756856966063215_n.jpg

Chrisp1

Reaction score
Have been present while a conversation about the non existent numbers for the flu, and the possible reasons for it were. To make a long convo short, the RTPCR test isn't designed specifically for Covid, or any specific strain of a virus for that matter. It makes copies to make it detectable, and covid is the one everyone is focused on so any cold or flu is being presented as Covid. There is further testing that can be done to determine the strain, but with the flood of testing, thats probably not the biggest fire for them right now. Doesn't sound like its done intentional but. Like I said it was a conversation with people that may or may not have been in the medical field, I never asked for credentials. They used big medical terms and the story if accurate seems like a possibility.

sho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have been present while a conversation about the non existent numbers for the flu, and the possible reasons for it were. To make a long convo short, the RTPCR test isn't designed specifically for Covid, or any specific strain of a virus for that matter. It makes copies to make it detectable, and covid is the one everyone is focused on so any cold or flu is being presented as Covid. There is further testing that can be done to determine the strain, but with the flood of testing, thats probably not the biggest fire for them right now. Doesn't sound like its done intentional but. Like I said it was a conversation with people that may or may not have been in the medical field, I never asked for credentials. They used big medical terms and the story if accurate seems like a possibility.
so than why is it that when someone has a cold or flu and gets tested the Covid test comes out negative. I know a few people who had flu like symptoms did the Covid test and it came back negative.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so than why is it that when someone has a cold or flu and gets tested the Covid test comes out negative. I know a few people who had flu like symptoms did the Covid test and it came back negative.

Could be the same explanation as why when you return from out of the country do you have to self-isolate for 2 weeks. It's because they don't trust the test to be accurate, because they know it's not accurate. It gives false negatives.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be the same explanation as why when you return from out of the country do you have to self-isolate for 2 weeks. It's because they don't trust the test to be accurate, because they know it's not accurate. It gives false negatives.

Yep, thats why you self isolate for 14 days regardless of a positive or negative test now. So why go get tested??? Flatten the curve, stop testing.

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, thats why you self isolate for 14 days regardless of a positive or negative test now. So why go get tested??? Flatten the curve, stop testing.

Incorrect . If you are positive you isolate 10 days from first symptom

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Incorrect . If you are positive you isolate 10 days from first symptom

New rules November 12 for Alberta. If I get tested and its negative I still have to isolate for 14 days. So how is a positive result 10 days???
Doesnt matter, if your sick stay home dont get tested.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its 10 days from first symptom or until resolved whichever longer
ahs.ca/positiveresult
View attachment 230347

I dunno how old that is, but the 10 days that I read if you have a core symptom. If a person has a core symptom than isolate for 10 days, or other words stay home.

On November the 12 the rules changed.
No wonder why these cases are going up, there is so much conflicting info floating around.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Q: What does it mean to be a close contact of a COVID-19 case?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A: Close contacts are defined as anyone who was within two metres of a of COVID-19 for 15 minutes or more of cumulative contact, without consistent and appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE). A close contact is ALSO someone who has had direct contact with bodily fluids of a person who has COVID-19 (e.g., was coughed or sneezed on), or who provided direct care for a person who has COVID-19, without consistent and appropriate use of PPE.[/FONT]

• For sports that involve close, sustained or intermittent and repeated contact, all members of the teams playing each other are considered close contacts when there is a case on a team.
[FONT=&quot]Anyone who falls into any of the above categories is considered a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19.[/FONT]

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In revy rn and have never seen it this busy at this time of yr

super busy in golden area...lots of newbs out with there nose pointed to the sky and there track burnt right out to the ground....never seen so many holes in a sled zone....

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The link and screenshot i sent is current . That's the rules if you test positive

The link you sent is if you are a close contact

Top Bottom