B.C. risks return to severe pandemic restrictions

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard a good story from a reliable source about a swingin dick cop in Golden giving some Alberta boys 1000 dollar fines for non essential travel.

Doubt it is true as the fines in BC are $2000 per violation not $1000 as in Alberta....just saying...story already has holes in it....

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Swat ( quote)If all it was, was bringing old people soup im sure even you could handle it.[/QUOTE]

Oh no way, they do more then that? I suppose you are a RN too. You've done it all lol

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interior reporting a spike. This comes after mandatory mask order. Hmmm maybe they cause more problems than they solve? I have steered clear of this debate and tend to live my life “out of sight out of mind” but its sure a stinky topic. Cheers ****ers

sho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interior reporting a spike. This comes after the mandatory mask order. Hmmm, maybe they cause more problems than they solve? I have steered clear of this debate and tend to live my life “out of sight out of mind” but its sure a stinky topic. Cheers ****ers

Actually, the spike started before the mandatory mask order, these numbers are from the number of people who were getting tested starting from last Tuesday, Nov 17, the mandatory mask policy came in a couple of days afterward. all the people who were infected would have been infected before the mandatory mask policy, by a week. Revelstoke was also backlogged and testing spots filled up fast so it took longer to test.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard a good story from a reliable source about a swingin dick cop in Golden giving some Alberta boys 1000 dollar fines for non essential travel.
Them boys should contact Ezra at The Rebel News. He is offering to hire lawyers for 1000 cases of these freedom restricting fines. Go to www.FightTheFines.com.

Last edited:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The totals aren't updated very quickly. The system still relies on hand written paper trails when reporting deaths.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interior reporting a spike. This comes after mandatory mask order. Hmmm maybe they cause more problems than they solve? I have steered clear of this debate and tend to live my life “out of sight out of mind” but its sure a stinky topic. Cheers ****ers

Ive always said these masks are the problem, cause people are touching their face more now. Cloth masks are way more susceptible to contamination.

We did not have these cases when masks were not mandatory.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These guys consulted a lawyer and he guaranteed they were bull**** tickets, but someone still has to pay the lawyer and travel to Golden for court. Should countersue the dick cop for expenses.
Crazy. I was in golden twice this week, with sleds in tow.

We're the cops in the stagging area? Or right in town.

Hopefully they filmed the interaction.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These guys consulted a lawyer and he guaranteed they were bull**** tickets, but someone still has to pay the lawyer and travel to Golden for court. Should countersue the dick cop for expenses.

Humm, plural. “Tickets”

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 guys in truck. 5 $1000 tickets.
Even though I don’t agree with it. Five guys in one truck is insane during a fake pandemic. The rest of my trips this season we will each take our own trucks just for optics while in these little towns. Even if I can beat the fines I don’t want the bull****. I wish your buddies luck

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to know what the fines were for:

"B.C. is also asking people from other provinces to not come here unless it is necessary. However, this is also not a legal order or a ban."

[h=3]Travel[/h]The government is strongly discouraging travel outside of your local community, anywhere in B.C. But it is not a public health order, and will not be subject to enforcement, checkpoints, ticketing or other penalties. Travel for work or medical reasons are acceptable, said Henry.
“Curtail unnecessary, non-essential travel as much as possible within your local area and community for the next two weeks,” said Henry. “That is recreational or social travel that we want people to suspend, to postpone, if you can for the next two weeks.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 guys in truck. 5 $1000 tickets.

Yikes! That would be pushing it bigtime and risky AF.
That being said,Wish me luck! Im heading out tonight alone in my truck, and I have my own room, my own fuel, lunch and supper for tomorrow night IF I decide to stay. Is it overkill? I dunno but I want as little impact on the small towns as possible.
I know it will cost me a bit more, but if we all do our part, and follow BC’s wishes and guidelines, with any luck we will continue riding through this craziness.

Top Bottom