gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who else got this guy:
84C0933C-660B-41B7-A4CB-A1572CD3E67E.jpeg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I mean, I was planning on going for a rip up and down my street until I got this email ahah

If there was pow in them hills and polaris said stop riding the sled you paid for. What are ya going to do? I'm going riding lol

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there was pow in them hills and polaris said stop riding the sled you paid for. What are ya going to do? I'm going riding lol
Lol I agree with ya, that’s what insurance is for!

I do wonder if coverage would be voided in this case though

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol I agree with ya, that’s what insurance is for!

I do wonder if coverage would be voided in this case though

Maybe if they could prove what started the fire. But Id be like "what stop ride order?"

Doubt an insurance adjuster would dig that deep on a snowmobile loss though. And they likely wouldnt even know about a stop ride order from polaris.

Snow Bro

Reaction score
I hope the engineers can find a fix for this soon. Pretty explosive recall-stop ride notice for my Matryx. Boom!

Last edited:

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for my driver update on my 2021 oh wait no I’m not I paid to fix it myself so my track wasn’t totally destroyed FFS

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if they could prove what started the fire. But Id be like "what stop ride order?"

Doubt an insurance adjuster would dig that deep on a snowmobile loss though. And they likely wouldnt even know about a stop ride order from polaris.

They definitely wouldn’t know about it. Took me 3 months to convince my broker the turbo didn’t turn the sled into a rocket ship and when I hit the black bear in my SXS the adjuster lady just couldn’t wrap her head around how me and my buddy tipped a vehicle back up onto its tires and drove it back to my truck. She didn’t even know what a SXS was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom