AXYS footwell vents

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI
Just found these foot well vents in the US At. T3customs
Going to give them a shot along with blocking off the hood vents on clutch side. I am still having my belt slip in deep snow the odd time

Hopefully this fixes it. Getting frustrated

And yes I have siliconed all the Gaps
eb4a6539612cb3cad4acba9dbf3606c4.jpg

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t had a belt slip problem yet and have had a bunch of deep days pushing snow over the hood. No foot vents.

I did cover all the hood vent hole with phifertex through. Don’t get any snow other debris in the engine compartment. I just put a layer between the hood and the metal grate for most of the vents and Just go crazy with the glue gun for the ones under the headlight.

5824a7777021060a09f2d2db991ee7ef.jpg

https://www.sailmakerssupply.com/product/phifertex/open-weave-mesh-fabrics

Last edited:

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t had a belt slip problem yet and have had a bunch of deep days pushing snow over the hood. No foot vents.

I did cover all the hood vent hole with phifertex through. Don’t get any snow other debris in the engine compartment. I just put a layer between the hood and the metal grate for most of the vents and Just go crazy with the glue gun for the ones under the headlight.

. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200108/5824a7777021060a09f2d2db991ee7ef.jpg

https://www.sailmakerssupply.com/product/phifertex/open-weave-mesh-fabrics

Have any of these covers come off from the back side of the vents ? I am looking at a set of frog skins. But they don’t cover the huge open vents up by the head light

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have any of these covers come off from the back side of the vents ? I am looking at a set of frog skins. But they don’t cover the huge open vents up by the head light

Not yet! Lots of rides and it been through/in lots of trees, sometimes upside down. Figured I would have poked through with a stick by now. I have a couple yards of the material, I’d just do another arts and crafts evening and glue a new piece on. Looks like you are set up for the bottom/middle. I’ll give you enough material to do those top holes if you like.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not yet! Lots of rides and it been through/in lots of trees, sometimes upside down. Figured I would have poked through with a stick by now. I have a couple yards of the material, I’d just do another arts and crafts evening and glue a new piece on. Looks like you are set up for the bottom/middle. I’ll give you enough material to do those top holes if you like.

I am willing to try It.
don’t really like the look of the frog skins on the hood. I would like to try your method. I would buy enough material from u if yur willing to do all the hood vents
I will pm you.
Scott

Top Bottom