Aviation fuel near Edmonton??

venom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase aviation near the EDM area. Normally get the stuff here in ft mac but my buddies went there today and said they don't sell it to sledders anymore. I got fuel there 2 weeks ago no issues. Maybe it was to cold for them to go outside so that's what they said.lol.
East side would b best so can grab it on the way to the hills.
Thanks.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase aviation near the EDM area. Normally get the stuff here in ft mac but my buddies went there today and said they don't sell it to sledders anymore. I got fuel there 2 weeks ago no issues. Maybe it was to cold for them to go outside so that's what they said.lol.
East side would b best so can grab it on the way to the hills.
Thanks.

Cooking Lake airport.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camrose airport sells it. You can get close enough to the pumps to fill a sliptank and all of your sleds if you want. Its an automated system so all you need is a credit card and your set. There is also a number posted to gall the AP manager if you need assistance.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cardinal’s fuel is quite often old... use Villeneuve flight Center. They use much more fuel and you can pull up to the tanks 24/7 to fill slips,barrels, or Jerry’s.

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wetaskiwin Airport
also go to AFD on Sherwood Park Freeway on 34st

Flyer

Reaction score
For Calgary area: Call Nick at Okotoks Air Ranch. (403) 801-3117. He’s happy to sell 100LL to sledders this year.

Top Bottom