Avalanche Awareness - Martins and Frozen Pirate

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Went to the avalanche awareness seminar Oct 26, 2021 at Martin Motorsports South. This event was sponsored by both Martin Motorsports and BCA. The awareness seminar was instructed by Frozen Pirate snow services. Both Curtis Pawliuk and Marshall Dempster put on an awesome seminar and know there stuff well. There is a second seminar at Martins west on the 27th but you have to be registed. This is only an avalanche awareness seminar and is an introduction or update, we recommend taking the AST1, these guys rock it. https://www.frozenpirate.com/
Thanks to all the sponsors who put these on.

952B0717-AA7A-4930-A579-EEE322A373F4.jpeg

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol I was the know it all in the front....

Was a great evening! shook the dust off and talked about some important stuff. Always learn something new. I brought my wife to get a little more education and spent some cash in the store.... she won a nice duffle bag.

BIG THANKS to everyone at Martins and of course the Frozen Pirates Curtis & Marshal!!

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
lol I was the know it all in the front....

Was a great evening! shook the dust off and talked about some important stuff. Always learn something new. I brought my wife to get a little more education and spent some cash in the store.... she won a nice duffle bag.

BIG THANKS to everyone at Martins and of course the Frozen Pirates Curtis & Marshal!!
Lol you then you got lots of free stuff, lol.
I bought a mamot beacon as well there last night. Donated my old peeps to Curtis at varda for a burial unit. Has that sice 2002.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol you then you got lots of free stuff, lol.
I bought a mamot beacon as well there last night. Donated my old peeps to Curtis at varda for a burial unit. Has that sice 2002.
don't see you in any of Curtis's photos.........

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I forgot all about this. Won some delicious 3Ranges beer last year.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone. It means a lot. We really do love what we do.

I am grateful to get to be able to help Marshall out with these two seminars annually. Martin always helps us put on a great show.

Looking forward to tonight!

Top Bottom