Avalanche Accidents 2008-2010 Are there Patterns to Prevention?

Rev800-NICE

Reaction score
Many people want to know... what is happening?
Why are so many sledders getting caught in deadly avalanches?
What can we do to better protect our snowmobile community?
Hind sight is always 20/20. Looking back over the last couple seasons were there signs or actions that could have helped to avoid or reduce the extent of these accidents?
• What made the snowpack so weak?
• Will it happen again?
• What can I do to prepare?
2 hour Seminars
November 15 - Calgary
November 16 - Red Deer
November 17 - Edmonton
November 18 - Saskatoon

The Alberta Snowmobile Association and the Saskatchewan Snowmobile Association have partnered with Zac's and the Canadian Avalanche Centre in hopes of reaching an even wider audience.

$20/pp or CLICK HERE to Register. Use the Online System to sign up a group of 6 or more for just $15/pp. Follow the prompts to get your discounts!

Alison Dakin has more than 20 years experience making tough decisions while guiding large groups through all types of avalanche conditions and terrain. Join Alison & Lori Zacaruk as they uncover key patterns in the terrain, snowpack and travel habits.

We attended the Calgary seminar last night and I encourage all of you to take advantage of this opportunity. It's $20.00 VERY WELL SPENT. Please sign up.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and I are attending the Red Deer seminar tonight at 7 pm Black night in, you can pay at the door if you didn't pre-pay 21 buck a head!

Top Bottom