ASA pass

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure who to contact. but iv sent my money for club membership, ASA pass and even tossed in a few bucks for trail upkeep. still yet to recieve anything regarding the ASA pass.

moneys been sent near a month ago already, wouldnt mind someone figureing this out or drop a number for me to contact a person directly in charge of these passes. no point talking to a middle man :d

oh yeah...and WHERES THE DAMN SNOW???!!!! :(

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure who to contact. but iv sent my money for club membership, ASA pass and even tossed in a few bucks for trail upkeep. still yet to recieve anything regarding the ASA pass.

moneys been sent near a month ago already, wouldnt mind someone figureing this out or drop a number for me to contact a person directly in charge of these passes. no point talking to a middle man :d

oh yeah...and WHERES THE DAMN SNOW???!!!! :(

Tri-County has lots of Mail in registrations and we even do phone in registrations

If you have a VISA # call me at 780-437-4706 and I can fill out your membership form over the phone and mail out your membership and any ASA Trail Passes you want

Other wise click here for a printed

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tri-County has lots of Mail in registrations and we even do phone in registrations

If you have a VISA # call me at 780-437-4706 and I can fill out your membership form over the phone and mail out your membership and any ASA Trail Passes you want

Other wise click here for a printed

So you want him to pay twice?:confused:

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you want him to pay twice?:confused:

Who said his mail ever made it to a clubs mail box???

Did they cash his cheque or credit card???

I have posted many times to call me for memberships & trail passes and he has yet to call so I figure he must have mailed it another club???

As we can not guess yours or Can-Dos actual name or phone number I can not very well contact you guys can we.

So call me at 780-437-4706 to verify if we ever even received Can-Dos membership

Thanks

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets not get too excited now :d
apperantly the mail in canada isnt much better then other places..lol

brian has recieved the mail but it took 31 days to get there belive it or not. and to add insult to injury the envelope is unsealed and no cheque inside, thought all other paper work is. went back through my bank statements and the cheque has been cashed.

so now to the bank to see if they can trace it somehow.

anyway i will see brian this coming weekend at the ride or on the AVY training course day, either way this will be dealt with shortly :d

Top Bottom