Are we being painted a picture that’s not realistic

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's actually proof to show that they altered the ingredients in different states. I'm quite sure they can do it in different countries

I’d be curious to read up on that. Do you know where this proof or study came from? I’d find it hard to believe, unless it perhaps had to do with climate in some regard?? But again, I can’t prove or disprove

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’d be curious to read up on that. Do you know where this proof or study came from? I’d find it hard to believe, unless it perhaps had to do with climate in some regard?? But again, I can’t prove or disprove
Yeah theres a few different articles I read, they have proved the vaccines were distributed into different zones with various concentrations, from placebo to essentially death shots. Hence why you see such a range of effects. In some areas people have dropped dead nearly immediately, and other places very few people had any reactions. It’s literally a global sized experiment. I base my statement about how the vaccine appears to affect thinking on stories Ive been told by people. Like family members who were extremely close before the vaxx and after they are completely different, almost hateful toward them because of not being vaccinated. People saying similar things, that people they know acting like completely different people. My Own Sister, took 2 Jabs, said she regretted it and wish she didn’t do it, then for some reason went and got boosted and then told me how she immediately regretted that and didn’t know why she did it??? Wtf? I dunno, but this new world situation is bad and spiraling downwards. 😖

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So that’s a good example of what I am thinking here . Are there videos from the other side that we don’t see that would discredit our view? I mean there must be ? How can that twat get away with what he’s done don’t mind he’s in there for a second term. Is the rest of the population that stupid or are we being lead astray and not seeing the whole picture?
Well the big difference is we have alot of evidence that shows MSM deliberately trying to paint a false story. People have filmed CTV deliberately filming in such a way that it doesn’t portray the real story. People have filmed crews of MSM and Crisis actors staging and filming false narratives. Theres an overwhelming amount of evidence the media is a bunch of scum bag liars. Most recently the whole story about the woman who “threw a bike at a police horse”. It was a riot horse trampling a old lady in a mobility scooter.
OR the other problem they have is they Simply don’t report on things that don’t fit or benefit “the agenda”. Ie: cops stealing peoples personal property like gas cans full of fuel and propane. Dont see that on TV. Cops vandalized three excavators that were parked on private property, no media story there hey? So I guess my answer is no, I don’t think there is a side from MSM were not seeing. Hard to know for sure because there is alot of mis information out there.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is not only the elderly,my stepson is 23 and lives in Victoria,we hadn't seen him in a while so on the convoy Saturday we called to see if he wanted to come, he was very reluctant because he thought it was supporting the racist trucker,I explained a few things to him over the phone but still reluctant but wanted to see his mom. Picked him up and as we convoyed and showed him some evidence you could see his demeanor change. He said him and his buddy's had no idea this is what was really going on. Msm is the biggest threat to our freedom if you ask me, there has to be a way to get them to tell the truth .

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is not only the elderly,my stepson is 23 and lives in Victoria,we hadn't seen him in a while so on the convoy Saturday we called to see if he wanted to come, he was very reluctant because he thought it was supporting the racist trucker,I explained a few things to him over the phone but still reluctant but wanted to see his mom. Picked him up and as we convoyed and showed him some evidence you could see his demeanor change. He said him and his buddy's had no idea this is what was really going on. Msm is the biggest threat to our freedom if you ask me, there has to be a way to get them to tell the truth .
I also believe this, my father in law is a very smart guy and usually very objective but watches MSM all the time and is not the same guy I once knew.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now, apply what you are just learning (for some its been known for a longtime now) and apply it to the past few years around the globe.....

What did he know that many hadnt figured out yet? He is years ahead of what we know.

fynnigan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Older folks seem to very comfortable with the status quo, pensions ,health care being provided to them makes life comfortable.which they deserve, but other than the news media they are removed from the daily grind . My parents who are in their 80s watch way to much news and believe it’s gospel . Another thought , the readership of this site doesn’t represent much of a cross section of Canada. Although I would agree with everything that is in this post we for the most part are preaching to the choir .

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have been fu$%ed for years, people are just starting to realize it.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have been fu$%ed for years, people are just starting to realize it.
This is true. Why Trump was removed. Trump was not part of Claus SchwabWEF vision or the UN vision.
This is exactly why Trump was booted. Trump was no part of WEF or the great reset. The government had to remove Trump at all cost (including cheating in elections). As the clock struck midnight, expecting a Trump victory. The illegal boxes were uncovered, the electronic counters went down all rigged by CIA, FBI. When the results were tabulated next day, Biden had emerged from his home after taking the last month off from canvassing the nation. Biden had more votes than trump (whom was most ever by republican), and Biden had most votes ever by president, when he didn’t campaign the last month (as Muhammad Ali stated “I am invincible”).
So government removed trump, and now have puppet Biden to follow WEF orders like Justin and Christine. Government keeps increasing immigrants, from third world countries. (This will allow votes to split as immigrants typically not conservative voters). This will Quell any revolution. Allow for the onslaught of one government rule by the UN. By forcing this green agenda. They will need to confront China, Russia with the UN/USA military. They the WEF/UN want total power. “You will be happy, own nothing “?? All because governments will not balance budgets and pay down debt. They governments decided they will expand the powers, debts. Citizens (serfs), can pay. This is the long term plan. We need to
argue2.gif
fighting0030.gif
fighting0030.gif

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is true. Why Trump was removed. Trump was not part of Claus SchwabWEF vision or the UN vision.
This is exactly why Trump was booted. Trump was no part of WEF or the great reset. The government had to remove Trump at all cost (including cheating in elections). As the clock struck midnight, expecting a Trump victory. The illegal boxes were uncovered, the electronic counters went down all rigged by CIA, FBI. When the results were tabulated next day, Biden had emerged from his home after taking the last month off from canvassing the nation. Biden had more votes than trump (whom was most ever by republican), and Biden had most votes ever by president, when he didn’t campaign the last month (as Muhammad Ali stated “I am invincible”).
So government removed trump, and now have puppet Biden to follow WEF orders like Justin and Christine. Government keeps increasing immigrants, from third world countries. (This will allow votes to split as immigrants typically not conservative voters). This will Quell any revolution. Allow for the onslaught of one government rule by the UN. By forcing this green agenda. They will need to confront China, Russia with the UN/USA military. They the WEF/UN want total power. “You will be happy, own nothing “?? All because governments will not balance budgets and pay down debt. They governments decided they will expand the powers, debts. Citizens (serfs), can pay. This is the long term plan. We need to
argue2.gif
fighting0030.gif
fighting0030.gif
Yup, when was the last time something similar happened to a sitting president??

Think (Lincoln), Kennedy and Reagan.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The entirety of the mess was / is a $hit show. Some of the demands by the truckers (gov't to resign and some adhoc group take over) played into the hands of the left leaning media. This supplanted the more rational calls for a reasonable removal of restrictions and an acknowledgement that getting 85 to 90 % of the population vax'd was sufficient per the science. Had dum dum come out of his castle and had a reasonable conversation it would likely not have extended for the length it did. By having it continue for as long as it did it likely lost some support among more moderates

In some regards however, they have served a great purpose. By pushing Trudeau to the point by which he felt necessary to enact the Emergencies Act may likely serve as a cautionary note to many moderates who leaned left in the last election. His derogatory comments towards many detractors did not sit well with moderates.

This act is an egregious over reaction which will likely be found by the courts to be such. It was not required for 911 / the economic meltdown in 2008, SARS, past blockades or covid. His tone throughout was very decisive within the country and will not (hopefully) serve him well in the future.

The reality is that most Cdns are moderates ...too far left or too far right will not form gov't. That leaves conservative minded either resigned to be the perrenial opposition, or to fight for the middle ground in which both parties will undoubtedly have to share many similar policies. Cdn fed gov't will very much likely continue to be either red Tory at best or a fiscally minded Liberal persuasion.
Given JTs performance, a moderate Tory platform will be a contender for next election - however I suspect JT will abandon the party sooner rather than later.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Older folks seem to very comfortable with the status quo, pensions ,health care being provided to them makes life comfortable.which they deserve, but other than the news media they are removed from the daily grind . My parents who are in their 80s watch way to much news and believe it’s gospel . Another thought , the readership of this site doesn’t represent much of a cross section of Canada. Although I would agree with everything that is in this post we for the most part are preaching to the choir .
The good thing is we are not alone. Throwing back and forth ideas and revelations on snow and mud is good for one’s mental health

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The entirety of the mess was / is a $hit show. Some of the demands by the truckers (gov't to resign and some adhoc group take over) played into the hands of the left leaning media. This supplanted the more rational calls for a reasonable removal of restrictions and an acknowledgement that getting 85 to 90 % of the population vax'd was sufficient per the science. Had dum dum come out of his castle and had a reasonable conversation it would likely not have extended for the length it did. By having it continue for as long as it did it likely lost some support among more moderates

In some regards however, they have served a great purpose. By pushing Trudeau to the point by which he felt necessary to enact the Emergencies Act may likely serve as a cautionary note to many moderates who leaned left in the last election. His derogatory comments towards many detractors did not sit well with moderates.

This act is an egregious over reaction which will likely be found by the courts to be such. It was not required for 911 / the economic meltdown in 2008, SARS, past blockades or covid. His tone throughout was very decisive within the country and will not (hopefully) serve him well in the future.

The reality is that most Cdns are moderates ...too far left or too far right will not form gov't. That leaves conservative minded either resigned to be the perrenial opposition, or to fight for the middle ground in which both parties will undoubtedly have to share many similar policies. Cdn fed gov't will very much likely continue to be either red Tory at best or a fiscally minded Liberal persuasion.
Given JTs performance, a moderate Tory platform will be a contender for next election - however I suspect JT will abandon the party sooner rather than later.
I'm with you other than the first part about the government resigning. That was never asked for by the Convoy organizers.

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with you other than the first part about the government resigning. That was never asked for by the Convoy organizers.

It was I thought? They were staying there until Lib’s resigned. It was at first in their list of demands, but they might have modified them after the first few days iirc. Which I also did not agree with, like someone had mentioned before, take your small wins and Count them. But to think you’re going to be getting a federal party to step down from a protest, not a chance.

As much as I wish it could have happened. A guy can dream….

west coast

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only when someone is ready to accept the truth they have been lied to their entire lives will they listen. Most have to clue in on their own. Ive talked myself blue in the face years ago when I figured out the scam. More are awake now than ever just as the noose tightens. Will it be too late?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
There is a video posted on the pages somewhere with a Doctor who is quite familiar with the various materials in the various vials. I will see if I can find it.

Top Bottom