Are there trees

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Even the current one is only 4 years old not 25 LOL
Doo 850 g4 chassis is the biggest hyped, worst performing chassis ever. Bar none. I wanna ask the inventor of the wobble clutch exactly how he thought a crooked pulley clutch would actually work?

I also want to ask who rode and approved this chassis for mountain riding and why does it wheelie so out of control? It’s like a dang pogo stick. Dum dum dum. Every climbing video shows the rider letting off the throttle cuz it’s coming over backwards if they don’t let off and then the momentum is lost. Snowflakes and cabin dwellers won’t understand. You must be an experienced mountain guy to realize this. If you argue this point, it shows that you are dum. Haha

I like Doo accessories tho.

Last edited:

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo 850 g4 chassis is the biggest hyped, worst performing chassis ever. Bar none. I wanna ask the inventor of the wobble clutch exactly how he thought a crooked pulley clutch would actually work?

I also want to ask who rode and approved this chassis for mountain riding and why does it wheelie so out of control? It’s like a dang pogo stick. Dum dum dum. Every climbing video shows the rider letting off the throttle cuz it’s coming over backwards if they don’t let off and then the momentum is lost. Snowflakes and cabin dwellers won’t understand. You must be an experienced mountain guy to realize this. If you argue this point, it shows that you are dum. Haha

Why would someone want to wheelie?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats interesting, havent had anyone outperform my sled on another "mountain" chassis yet. Cant imagine it will be you either LOL. Keep tinkering bud, one day youll get there. OH make fun of the wobbly clutch all you want but 1600km original belt on a factory turbo is much better than any of my friends are getting on their Polaris and Cat sleds....oh and they dont make 165hp either. Watching all my 850 polaris friends change belts all winter gives me a chance to eat lunch though so thats ok i guess

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats interesting, havent had anyone outperform my sled on another "mountain" chassis yet. Cant imagine it will be you either LOL. Keep tinkering bud, one day youll get there. OH make fun of the wobbly clutch all you want but 1600km original belt on a factory turbo is much better than any of my friends are getting on their Polaris and Cat sleds....oh and they dont make 165hp either. Watching all my 850 polaris friends change belts all winter gives me a chance to eat lunch though so thats ok i guess
sounds like kanedog and Maxwell need to meet on the snow and see what each other can do along with capability of each sled. video for snow and mud
as for the wobbly clutch imo has been blowen out of proportion, 1 guy blows a belt and dozens of people post about it being a issue. I know of a lot of the 850 doo's that have not had this issue, and are getting good life out of them.
all sleds have there good and bad and what makes the biggest difference imo is the operator. 2 different riders on the same sled will make the sled look totally different in what it can doo.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like kanedog and Maxwell need to meet on the snow and see what each other can do along with capability of each sled. video for snow and mud
as for the wobbly clutch imo has been blowen out of proportion, 1 guy blows a belt and dozens of people post about it being a issue. I know of a lot of the 850 doo's that have not had this issue, and are getting good life out of them.
all sleds have there good and bad and what makes the biggest difference imo is the operator. 2 different riders on the same sled will make the sled look totally different in what it can doo.

Will never happen, still waiting for freak to show 10 years later LOL

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I honestly never knew that big girl was photoshopped on to your actual sled lol

learn something new everyday here on da mud!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t believe it when people say you drink the doolaide. Now I doo.

Come on out and sled tho. There is still a few weeks left to sled. I’ll show you around the area. I think you might like it. Just a fun, quick trip. No egos, just ride and enjoy!

Tell me more about the 850 Polaris guys blowing belts tho. There are no 850 Poo’s in our crews so I have not witnessed this phenomenon. How many miles on belts? We’re they exploding or fraying? Pass me that doolaide. I might have to try a sip.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t believe it when people say you drink the doolaide. Now I doo.

Come on out and sled tho. There is still a few weeks left to sled. I’ll show you around the area. I think you might like it. Just a fun, quick trip. No egos, just ride and enjoy!

Tell me more about the 850 Polaris guys blowing belts tho. There are no 850 Poo’s in our crews so I have not witnessed this phenomenon. How many miles on belts? We’re they exploding or fraying? Pass me that doolaide. I might have to try a sip.
Are you sure you want to get your azz handed to you twice in one snow season? Lol

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you want to get your azz handed to you twice in one snow season? Lol

1. Haha, in life I have learned that nobody hands me my ass but myself. I’m no blamer or excuse maker.
2. Not only do I want an ass handing, I welcome it. Some people are cool.
3. Come on out and ride. 3 weeks left. It will be unreal and you can hand me some ass too. No biggie!

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. Haha, in life I have learned that nobody hands me my ass but myself. I’m no blamer or excuse maker.
2. Not only do I want an ass handing, I welcome it. Some people are cool.
3. Come on out and ride. 3 weeks left. It will be unreal and you can hand me some ass too. No biggie!

I was making a trip to Brandywine this season in April till the crap happened. I'll have to remember you next time I come out, if your up to it I would have no problem spending a day riding with you and not to hand over any ass not my style, I let the superstars do that, the riding alone speaks for it self.

BTW, I adapt quickly to other riders and style, I will never belittle you and your sled on a public forum because you don't fit my style, that ain't cool.

Last edited:

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was making a trip to Brandywine this season in April till the crap happened. I'll have to remember you next time I come out, if your up to it I would have no problem spending a day riding with you and not to hand over any ass not my style, I let the superstars do that, the riding alone speaks for it self.

BTW, I adapt quickly to other riders and style, I will never belittle you and your sled on a public forum because you don't fit my style, that ain't cool.
Cool, I’m in! I’m available anytime for riding. Love showing people the area!

Top Bottom