Are the claims about the reduced trail handling of the xm true?

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go up the trail nice and steady, enjoy the scenery, enjoy the nice groomed trail, and keep thinking "this is the best sport in the world!"..............then let'er rip when you get to the steep and deep!

I really wish this was the attitude of more people!

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The t motion is built for the snow very darty on a hard pack not enjoyable by far.

Dude, tighten up your your front springs and loosen your center. If it still darts get longer carbides. Tmotion has nothing to do with darting. Mine darted a bit on a packed trail. I adjusted the suspension and everything was fine.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
That's pretty much what I had typed out the first time but as I sell them... I decided I didn't want to look stupid. Thank you so much for fixing that for me Pawliuk. Lol

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda Funny Terminology: Flickable is same as Tippy, unless you find a way to control the roll rate as the t-motions seems to have achieved. Otherwise you're on the edge of the tipping point just waiting for a covered track or an edge to spit you somewhere unexpected. XM's seem to make good sense to me.
ps. too much carnage in the race down the hills after a couple of apres-powder wobbly pops at the cabin(alcohol-oxygen X adrenaline = wreck); ride safe/ride long

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Kinda Funny Terminology: Flickable is same as Tippy, unless you find a way to control the roll rate as the t-motions seems to have achieved. Otherwise you're on the edge of the tipping point just waiting for a covered track or an edge to spit you somewhere unexpected. XM's seem to make good sense to me.
ps. too much carnage in the race down the hills after a couple of apres-powder wobbly pops at the cabin(alcohol-oxygen X adrenaline = wreck); ride safe/ride long

What would someone use for an excuse if per say.... they wrote thier sled off on the trail first thing in the morning one km down the trail?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What would someone use for an excuse if per say.... they wrote thier sled off on the trail first thing in the morning one km down the trail?

Lack of skill! That's for calling me grandma! Lol

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever visited a friend that just came out of intensive care after a crash? Have done that twice now, once very recently, once a few years ago; and also visited an acquaintance that was on life support until that no longer could hold him. Very Serious Consequences to having a bit of fun with a "slip".
My advice: Never, Never take your safety or that of those you are with for granted.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is a trail that annoying part of the mountain you try and get over with as soon as possible?[/QUOTE That could be the parking lot in some area's (Brap Brap)Parking lot show boaters

Top Bottom