Anyone shoot factory 308?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for the plastic strips that hold the cartridges in a factory box, if you have a bunch pm me please, thanks.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No 308 here. Sorry

I know you took that pic somewhere in alberta, I won't threaten you if you tell me what quarter of land is his favorite lol..... He looks to be a menace and I need to eliminate him for the greater good haha.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't but I think my cousin does and one of the guys at work do. I'll ask around for you

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you took that pic somewhere in alberta, I won't threaten you if you tell me what quarter of land is his favorite lol..... He looks to be a menace and I need to eliminate him for the greater good haha.
You talking about avatar pic?
That is some of the bucks we had when we raised whitetail. The big one scored 206 on the SCI scoring system .
He was a beauty

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You talking about avatar pic?
That is some of the bucks we had when we raised whitetail. The big one scored 206 on the SCI scoring system .
He was a beauty

Yeah lol, beauty buck, did you keep any of the big sheds?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't but I think my cousin does and one of the guys at work do. I'll ask around for you

That would be great, I need the plastic strips that are 2 to a box, not a solid one. Around 20-25 strips, thanks!

Top Bottom