Anyone run ITP Terracross tires?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking for some good used tires for our 550XP Sportsman, finding lots of ITP Terracross on the marketplace and Kijiji.

Does anyone have any real world experience with these tires?

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Junk
They wore out fast
There is for sure a better decent priced tire out there

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was quite impressed with them for a OEM tire on my can am.. I found they hooked up really well, side was was a little soft for my liking, did not notice any fast wearing on them.. I would have still been running them but i found a good deal on some other tires that i like better so i swapped.. Still have them as backups incase a mess up a tire when funds are tight... I would run them again no question..

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a couple Carlisle’s 26 fronts and some 27 mud lites that are sitting around doing nothing. On factory can am rims from an outlander

But I think they are 12 inch rims. If anyone can use them the price will be cheep. I just need to part with old shat.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a couple Carlisle’s 26 fronts and some 27 mud lites that are sitting around doing nothing. On factory can am rims from an outlander

But I think they are 12 inch rims. If anyone can use them the price will be cheep. I just need to part with old shat.
Sadly this machine needs 14's or I'd come see what you had.

Top Bottom