Anyone else off road in Jeeps or Trucks?

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at a 2005 rubicon on Thursday. Anything in particular I should be looking for? Dana 44s with arb lockers on 35's with a 3.5" bilstein lift. 130000km.

ARB lockers are not stock for the rubicon. They have been switched out. You’ll be able to engage them in any range. Other then that there is not much Just check the frame really good before the rear hump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ARB lockers are not stock for the rubicon. They have been switched out. You’ll be able to engage them in any range. Other then that there is not much Just check the frame really good before the rear hump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good catch the arb's were a different ad. This ad just says Dana 44s and lockers. I assuming stock. Find out Thursday I guess.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you wire switches or just jumper the the circuits
I have a diagram somewhere on the computer for different situations, the one I picked is any gear, 2 or 4 wheel drive less than 10 km/hr. Its was just a jumper wire to connect two terminals behind the center of the dash. I'll try a post it.

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
I have a diagram somewhere on the computer for different situations, the one I picked is any gear, 2 or 4 wheel drive less than 10 km/hr. Its was just a jumper wire to connect two terminals behind the center of the dash. I'll try a post it.

I did a similar on my jk rubicon just a jumper switch to ground off the main locker wire so I can lock whatever I want

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom