anyone else from manitoba??

racerfromhell

Reaction score
Hey I'm from Manitoba! just west of Winnipeg in Headingley. I ride a RZR (just got it a couple of weeks ago) a blast to ride ....

dano30

Reaction score
I still call Leaf Rapids Manitoba my home lived there for 17 years, live in alberta for now would like to move back. Most people dont know where leaf rapids is, it is north of thompson 212km north.

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in The Pas Manitoba. Moved to Edmonton 29 years ago. still dreaming of taking the sleds back home for a ride with the bros. Everyone sleds there, it's kind of flat back home but excellent scenery and I've never had a bad ride because of the lack of hills! :)

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry a little slow at this grew up in the peg, started sleding in anola / oakbank area

09FordFx4

Reaction score
From south western Manitoba myself. We get a ton of snow every year

-Posted with my iPhone.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am from Manitoba, grew up in Dauphin, and last in Winnipeg, been here in Alberta for 4 years now. I dream of the day I can move back and be with more of my family, however can't be th Alberta pay checks, cheaper land taxes, and only 5% tax is nice!!!!

09FordFx4

Reaction score
The tax thing sounds pretty nice. But I dont think I'll ever leave Manitoba

-Posted with my iPhone.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The tax thing sounds pretty nice. But I dont think I'll ever leave Manitoba -Posted with my iPhone.
That's what I use to say, but there are those who sit on the side lines and settle for good enough and those who demand more.....if you got it all in MB well, good for you. That and I got married, wife got good job out here, you don't always choose your path....but you can blaze new ones!!!!Go bombers!!!!!!!! And jets!!!!

09FordFx4

Reaction score
Haha hell ya. Go bombers! Kickin ass this year. Hope I can say the same about the jets!

I've got it good here, I'm in the south west, beautiful area, right by the tiger hills so there's some awesome sledding if you know where to go. Few spots not very many people know about so it's good riding.

-Posted with my iPhone.

ridindirtym3

Reaction score
Wife and i grew up in Sandy Lake and Elphinstone, just south of RMNP along the perogie belt.. Live in Chestermere now, spend most our time riding in Golden and Revy.. Take the XP home w/ me whenever i head home and go for a rip w/ the old man along the park line.. Nice rolling hills, down the hydro line and into the "open book"...

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
I am from Manitoba, grew up in Dauphin, and last in Winnipeg, been here in Alberta for 4 years now. I dream of the day I can move back and be with more of my family, however can't be th Alberta pay checks, cheaper land taxes, and only 5% tax is nice!!!!

hey I grew up in Gilbert Plains buddy! Go kings Go1

Puckaneer19

Reaction score
Nobody from the north?
Grew up in Flin Flon! I really miss the miles of trails and the pocker derbies! Left from the garage and came home to the garage!
Sure, different riding but the comradarie is the same!

GO BOMBERS in the Grey Cup next week!:beer:
Welcome back Jets!:cool:

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody from the north?
Grew up in Flin Flon! I really miss the miles of trails and the pocker derbies! Left from the garage and came home to the garage!
Sure, different riding but the comradarie is the same!

GO BOMBERS in the Grey Cup next week!:beer:
Welcome back Jets!:cool:

I also Grew up in Flin Flon/Creighton.

Top Bottom